What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
Top Online Retailers

Amazon.

Aliexpress.

American Eagle Outfitters.

Anthropologie.

Boohoo.

eBay.

Everlastingly 21.

Lululemon.

However, as a Nigerian, I lean toward purchasing my stuffs from jumia because of their unwavering quality and keeping to time.i believe they're a correct fitting in case you're purchasing anything on the web from Nigeria..

Here in the Phillipines, none of the above are my preferences. What famous here is what we callled Shopee and Lazada, but among the two I am very much more preferred on Shopee because it delivers your parcel way much faster than the Lazada.
Interesting that you rely on shopee than lazada for delivering your parcel. I was thinking that amzazon or aliexpress deliver products in your country too. Cos it is worldwide, meaning anyone from any given country can purchase item via the online store and get delivered at their own location.

Over the years, Amazon has been leading the way in online shopping, especially for general merchandise. With average monthly traffic of 1.87 billion users, Amazon is the giant when it comes to online shopping.

Amazon sells millions of items from its own warehouses and from sellers all over the world.

Over the years, Amazon has been leading the way in online shopping, especially for general merchandise. With average monthly traffic of 1.87 billion users, Amazon is the giant when it comes to online shopping.

Amazon sells millions of items from its own warehouses and from sellers all over the world.
From people's reviews whom have been using Amazon for ordering stuffs online, Amazon have been excellent. I can remember one time I went to TrustPilot.com and saw so many people's positive reviews about Amazon, right there I knew immediately that Amazon gave them exactly what they wanted and they are satisfied.

No any online shop. I just don't like online shopping and feel like each time I would be deceived or get something I didn't order for. I prefer to go the said shop and go through all the options, stay a little bit longer and look at things I do not plan to buy before going through the many options I want to buy and then going ahead to buy it, that's just me.

Women shopping online will find Overstock to be very interesting as they are focused more on home goods and women products.

These are hot sellers as seen on their homepage. You can sort products by brand, price, and cost of shipping. Looking for cheap online shopping websites for women, then check Overstock.

Jumia is one of the best online store fro shopping jumia have a very qualitative product and you can sand it back if the product bought to you is of less size o quality and jumia delivery is not more than seven day one thing with jumia is that sometimes you can have a great discount. I

I have not tested any of the aforementioned online stores in the poll. But aliexpress is the closest online store in our country. And many of my acquaintances also have a good impression on aliexpress because they have already experienced ordering it, usually even a gadget (specially smartphone) and it comes successfully, though medjo takes a long time, but it is worth the wait because they are cheaper compared to ordering at a local online store.

my favorite online store is jumia, I have bought a lot of products from them Which includes gass cooker, handset, clippers, clothes shoes, television and deep freezer.
Post automatically merged:

my favorite online store is jumia, I have bought a lot of products from them Which includes gass cooker, handset, clippers, clothes shoes, television and deep freezer.

Amazon. Everybody has heard of Amazon. ...
eBay. If you're a frugal shopper, you might just find a slightly-used signature handbag on eBay. ...
Etsy. Etsy is a place for arts and crafts. ...
Snapdeal. ...
AliExpress. ...
Flipkart. ...
Zalora.

I purchase all that I don't require earnestly from AliExpress. It has saved me an outright fortune. You get the things that you pay twice as much for in the shops at a small amount of the cost. Most conveyance is free and, in the event that you need to pay, it's extremely minimal effort. In some cases they give you bargains under $5.

Amazon.com. Over the years, Amazon has been leading the way in online shopping, especially for general merchandise. ...
eBay.com. ...
Etsy.com. ...
InspireUplift.com. ...
Overstock.com. ...
Wish.com. ...
Alibaba.com. ...
Aliexpress.com.

I usually see nice and tempting stuff on Ali Express with affordable amount but shipping fee and custom duty are usually higher than the price of the product. This pisses me out a lot. In Nigeria I think jumia is leading
Yes shopping online in Nigeria I also think Jumia is leading because I have patronize few of them and I prefer Jumia to others. I love shopping from Alibaba or AliExpress too because they have good and cheap products especially when you in wholesales.

The two leading online stores in Nigeria are Jumia and Konga. The two offer similar service with similar algorithms. But as much as it is, Jumia enjys my patronage most out of all the online stores.

I used to like jumia because of the prompt delivery and customer service but I have no idea what is happening to them now, I also tried shopping on Ali baba once, my product was delayed so now I just go to physical shops or check konga.com if they have what I want

Shopping online saves everyone the stress of going to the market. My favorite is Lazada and Shopee. You just have to choose wisely in buying products because some are not the same as pictured. There are also different online shop that are mostly used here in our country and I think only some knows them and they are reliable and most of the stores have positive and high reviews.

In my country Pakistan, There are two three online stores are working and every body goes to these.
Amazon is very popular at ny country we can purchase everything which we can, as the logo already says A to Z mean everything.
Then Draz , here my friends buy a lot of things online.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
In our country we have a lot of ecommerce store where we can purchase things we need depending on the kind of products. I prefer this ecommerce store called 'Shopee' because they provide almost anything we might need and the courier services are good also (but on some cases it isn't).

I have come across some online stores and also purchase from them. One of them is Aliexpress, where your items are delivered to a nearby post office for pickup. I have ordered from wish.com. I have ordered and received my items from Jumia and Konga. Those are my list so far. I am still exploring.

Nowadays there are many fake online store, when you buys goods from them, you won't see the goods you ordered for and your money is gone as well
The best online store in my country is Jumia, they have a very good online system

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back