What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
my favorite store in online shopping is amazon. this is because the shipping in amazon always took 2week and goods are always quality in service. Amazon is also one of the trusted online shopping site from my research at the time i wanted to start online shopping.
That is good to hear, that amazon doesn't take much time to deliver customers goods/items bought through their online store. I like amazon cos their products are always top notch, they deal on quality products and affordable also.

I prefer making use of the online store deployed in my country jumia. For international buys i make use of aliexpress which is the goto place for buying all that is necessary and they have special discount for persons who shop beyond particular limits.

my favorite online store is jumia.... I haven't really tried out the others but I have shopped from jumia alot of times and they didn't disappoint me..... Their customer service is almost perfect and they also deliver the right package not the regular what you ordered versus what you got

Based on some certain circumstances I like visit jumia to purchase some good because there have a lot of features to get you amazed. Jumia has been an awesome platform where I most buy things, but I will also like to mention WISH is an online store that also are into the same race together.

I have never tried to purchase from the sites that you have mentioned in the poll, but I mostly use an app from my local country called shopee and lazada, when I want to buy stuffs online. They offer good quality products at a cheap and affordable price.

I make use of jumia anytime I want to order for a product online. Julia is one of the top online store in my country and their system is efficient. they are capable of bringing any products to any place in my country. Amazon is the next place if I didn't see what I want to buy on jumia. Amazon ships products to my country and the shipping fee is a reasonable.

I think it's all about preference and convenience. As a Nigerian my first instinct would always go for Jumia. It's a local firm and I have used it a lot in the past to get some specific items. I only had a bad experience once which is a real shame. Then Alibaba would always come first in the international scene for me for many reasons.

My favorite online store is jiji or jumia or Amazon. I really appreciate this online stores so much. I also like Alibaba a lot it has operated for so long now with having an bad record.
Jumia.com is very fast in service delivery to me.

My favorite online store is the local counterpart of Amazon. It is called Lazada. I think that is the first e-commerce site in our country and now it is a big one with an array of products that covers countless of items for general consumers. Lazada has so many sellers not only in the local side but also from abroad. Last holiday season I had ordered products from South Korea and Thailand for a gift. The only issue is that I have to order at least 2 weeks in advance to give time for the delivery.

Mine would be Amazon and Jumia, most especially the former. Not only can you purchase through them, you can only sell through them. They are honest in their dealings and you get what you ordered unlike some online shops.

I love Ali Express because they are always punctual with time, they deliver products when necessary and do not charge you high money on delivery, they have built a good name for theirselves over time and I think they are the best for me.

My favorite online store is Jumia. Aside the fact that they are always up to speed in terms of delivering your order, you can as well return your order if you get to not like it after purchase for whatever reason and they will refund almost immediately. I have experienced this.

I was changed to use amazon store for some purchase even though I was in a limited location. Shopping on amazon is very easy but the credit method isn’t for people in restricted location. Moreover amazon’s delivery period is long for people outside USA. I prefer using Alibaba when shopping for products in bulk. I use Jumia for single products and shorter time deliveries

my favorite online store for shopping is Amazon due to its ranking with positive responses and the quality of things is also much better.so, I always prefer Amazon for online shopping. In my own experience, I would say that Amazon is the best store and its delivery time of a product is better. I would purchase items from Amazon because it is a good online store.

My favorite online store for shopping is Ali Express People love ordering things from Ali express due to how trusted it is... They motivate their customers to comeback and purchase more products or items. They always give priority to their customars need
Post automatically merged:

My favorite online store for shopping is Ali Express People love ordering things from Ali express due to how trusted it is... They motivate their customers to comeback and purchase more products or items. They always give priority to their customars need

According to my own point of the best online store for buying items is Amazon and my favorite is Amazon, I believe it to be the best because they have all the stock and easy to buy and ship to every part of the world.

If I have to choose from one of them that you mentioned then I would choose AliExpress. Even though their delivery time is so much reaching my country. But in my country we have a online store called daraz and it's pretty good.

Amazon.com. Over the years, amazon has been leading the way in online shopping, especially for general merchandise. Ebay.com. Etsy.com. InspireUplift.com. Overstock.com. Wish.com. Alibaba.com. Aliexpress.com.

Ever since have been buying Items online, I uses jumia to get all my items. Even the phone am using currently I got it from jumia, there customer support is well friendly and there services it really encouraging. I love jumia that all I can say in a nutshell.
I used to love shopping from Jumia but I got discouraged with their high shipping charges and they some times sell inferior products, a friend bought an oven from then which spoilt the following week when she contacted them they gave her the vendors phone number. We were so upset
Post automatically merged:

Ever since have been buying Items online, I uses jumia to get all my items. Even the phone am using currently I got it from jumia, there customer support is well friendly and there services it really encouraging. I love jumia that all I can say in a nutshell.
I used to love shopping from Jumia but I got discouraged with their high shipping charges and they some times sell inferior products, a friend bought an oven from then which spoilt the following week when she contacted them they gave her the vendors phone number. We were so upset

According to my own point of view I believe Amazon it the best and it is my favorite, this is because all items are available in Amazon and it is very easy to ship your items to any country and it is also a popular store all over the world

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back