What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
There are different online stores you can get your stuffs but as for jumia here in my country Nigeria jumia is the best and it's easy and when you order your things but when it arrives and u don't like it it's easy for you to return and give reasons that it's not what you saw they brought for you and they have been changing and correcting there mistakes and it's wonderful

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
Well I always been buyer of products from Amazon. Because it's a trusted platform and most of the people prefer to purchase items from it. Due to qualitative products I always prefer to purchase items from it that's why it's my favorite online store. But now a days I'm looking to start my own business too Using this platform and hoping to succeed in it.

I actually didn't try any of the listed online shops above. It's mainly because of the expensive shipping fee when heading to our country. So I prefer popular online stores here in my country like Shopee and Lazada.

As someone from Nigeria we have our own local online stores even though there are still the global ones. As for the local online stores in Nigeria I prefer conga and in fact it's my best place to shop online. For the global online stores my favorite ones are aliexpress and Amazon. These are my best online stores where I patronize regularly.

Lol. My favorite online store has to be some of my friends on WhatsApp. I just go through their status and view some of the new products they have for sale. When it comes to the general one I actually don't have a preference.

Fantastic that you choose ebay than any other online store based on how responsive, and punctual in nature. I have heard many good things around ebay, but i never got to do buy items from them based on my demographic. I don't know if their connection extend here in my country.
I really don't know, my brother tells me that maybe it does exist in your demographic, but since you already have a reliable site, you should stick with that one. Another thing I like about eBay is that compared to other sites, they often have cheaper prices and in some cases it is Amazon.

I'm not much of an online shopper. I prefer to go shopping physically and decide firsthand what I want to get. Another reason is that I hate to wait for the delivery of items.

Still, I prefer jumia. Not just because they are available but because the waiting time is usually not much compared to another online store. Also, I prefer to patronize small and local entrepreneurs trying to make way for themselves.

I really don't know, my brother tells me that maybe it does exist in your demographic, but since you already have a reliable site, you should stick with that one. Another thing I like about eBay is that compared to other sites, they often have cheaper prices and in some cases it is Amazon.
Okay, interesting that ebay sells cheaper compare to other high cost online stores. Amazon isn't expensive too when buying items for use. They have affordable items for, i remembered when i checked it out earlier last year for clothing. It looks good, and the prices for clothes isn't high at all.

When I buy something online I prefer to pay via paypal. Even when I am using my credit card I prefer to use it through paypal instead of using it directly. The reason why I prefer paypal payment is paypal offers buyer protection, which means you can file a transaction dispute if the seller tried to trick you. That's why I like shopping on Ebay, compared to other shopping platforms.

Amazon is the best online store in my opinion simply because I can get everything that I need there. It's so easy to navigate around the website and find what you want to buy. Their shipping fee is so reasonable and not expensive. Amazon is actually the biggest online store in the world.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

I prefer alibaba actually because first of all its less with the shipping fee and everything, some years back jumia was very authentic when it comes to buying from there but after their popularity the quality of the product u saw onlime is different from what they deliver to you.

My most favourite online store was daraz and amazon but unfortunately whenever I try to purchase anything from them i don't got satisfied all the times but according to my experience these far better than others. Although there are still need to improve the quality of the products.

Have not been buying goods from most online store you have just listed above because I don't see the need but though goods are cheap in those site and my favourite website that I would like to buy goods from is AliExpress because that is the one I know and it is suitable and products are cheap there.

Jumia is one of the best in the country and they have good prices coupled with good delivery services.But I prefer jiji to jumia. In jiji, you can talk to the seller directly and negotiate the price further with the seller but you can't do that in jumia.

And the jumiayou have just mentioned is not an international online store so I don't see the need for you to mention that because it is only within Nigeria that jumia cooperated and anyone who need goes outside Nigeria cannot order it directly from jumia. What do you think ?

Alibaba is my favorite online store and that is where I buy most of my online goods. Alibaba sale in wholesale and retail too for buyers. The products I have bought so far from them are good products. I've bought from AliExpress too.

I usually see nice and tempting stuff on Ali Express with affordable amount but shipping fee and custom duty are usually higher than the price of the product. This pisses me out a lot. In Nigeria I think jumia is leading

I am familiar with those online shops, but I never had a transaction with them, but on our online stores, yes i had, so many times. If youre familiar with Lazada and Shopee, i bet most of the Asians here knew this two online stores. 😊👍

I have been buy items through e-commerce since like two and half years and my favorite online store is jumia, since when i have been used it I do not have any problem with it because they are giving best of what I ordered for me and they delivered my items on time.

my preferred online store is jumia.com due to the flexibility in the purchase of things because you get to buy at a cheap rate and it will be delivered at your door stop.the fact that goods are returnable within a period of time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back