What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
I love jummai because it has a good quality I need and is accessible with wider Africa and Nigeria coverage so I build my confidence in them

Amazon is more reliable. I mostly shop on Amazon. Because it is more reliable and delivers your item faster. There are also various online shops that are mostly used here in our country and I think only a few know them and they are reliable. Many times I have bought from others but they have sent fake things and now I can't believe it.

In my country Amazon services are available with all others shopping app but I usually did shopping from there as their services are fast and they provide you details about your parcel and when will be deliver to you ,each and every thing of Amazon is very clear so peoples interest is completely on Amazon .
Post automatically merged:

In my country Amazon services are available with all others shopping app but I usually did shopping from there as their services are fast and they provide you details about your parcel and when will be deliver to you ,each and every thing of Amazon is very clear so peoples interest is completely on Amazon .

My favorite online store for purchasing goods is definitely Amazon, there services are second to none and the process is quite seamless, then also Alibaba, AliExpress are all also exceptional in their services also. I also purchase stuffs on dhgate, vodarmall also.

Lol. My favorite online store has to be some of my friends on WhatsApp. I just go through their status and view some of the new products they have for sale. When it comes to the general one I actually don't have a preference.
so likely, I would also choose my friend products. my friend send me some pictures and I order those things which I can need. but also I would select the amazon online store because for a personal review I think that its items are good in quality.

I love most of the online store you listed but I need to chose in this case that why I chose Amazon, I have got virtually everything I search on Amazon, I get quality product from there too. In Niaja, jumai remain number store for me, I only got a product always smaller in size not as displayed.

When you shop online, you can choose from a wider range of products when compared to a physical market. Online, products are on display with additional information about them as well as specifications that will tell you about what to expect from each one.
My favourite is amazon
it has excellent mobile experience and also offer free shipping.

My favorite online shopping store will be Ali express because of the following:
1. They provide decent discount for their customer.
2. They give first time customer coupon code for discount on their goods.
3. Payment and Delivery are very good.
You're right AliExpress is my best too, they also have the buyer's protection feature where your money is safe until you receive your items, and if youre not satisfied with your purchase you can open a dispute where AliExpress steps in to either return your money or ask the seller to give you a refund.

Alibaba and jumia sites frequently have more select deals and limits than in actual stores, and you might have the option to discover items that were not limited in-store accessible online at a lot less expensive cost. ... This gives customers a lot more extensive access and capacity to locate the most recent arrangements and advancements.

Ever since have been buying Items online, I uses jumia to get all my items. Even the phone am using currently I got it from jumia, there customer support is well friendly and there services it really encouraging. I love jumia that all I can say in a nutshell.

Okay, interesting that ebay sells cheaper compare to other high cost online stores. Amazon isn't expensive too when buying items for use. They have affordable items for, i remembered when i checked it out earlier last year for clothing. It looks good, and the prices for clothes isn't high at all.
If @Sincerem is true, Amazon has cheap products, and in some cases it is eBay, I think it is because of the competition of the two sites. In the case of my brother, he has bought 10 products on eBay and 5 on Amazon, since when comparing prices eBay has had more offers.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
Mostly i prefer to buy different items from Amazon because from here I get good quality items of every kind and its delivery is also p fast and the most famous is their service and its discount offer also amazing.

Wish.com

Wish is an application for discovering incredible shopping bargains. With normal traffic of 38.7 million individuals discovering bargains each month, the Wish App is certainly taking care of business

If @Sincerem is true, Amazon has cheap products, and in some cases it is eBay, I think it is because of the competition of the two sites. In the case of my brother, he has bought 10 products on eBay and 5 on Amazon, since when comparing prices eBay has had more offers.
Pretty good that the competition between ebay and amazon have strengthened them. And made their products to be affordable for people to buy. I'm a big fan of them now, cos they provide favourable competition among them. I'll be looking into ebay in the near future to purchase products.

It depends on what I want to buy and my conviniency. Ever since the Central Bank of my country has regulated foreign transaction, I have nne finding it difficult to shop on Amazon and eBay. So I use the local ones like jumia and konga.

Pretty good that the competition between ebay and amazon have strengthened them. And made their products to be affordable for people to buy. I'm a big fan of them now, cos they provide favourable competition among them. I'll be looking into ebay in the near future to purchase products.
Excellent @Sincerem, you can compare prices between the online sites that you like and are reliable, you can see the price differences between them when they are in their competition, in the end the clients benefit. Today in the office and they commented on Alibaba, but I have not reviewed the site.

My favourite online store for purchasing items in AliExpress, I have bought some couple of items from AliExpress, their delivery is very ok and fast. I made some mistake when I first registered on AliExpress I could have paid for delivery but instead i used the free delivery and until today I didn't got my items but since then I learnt my lessons and I've been using the paid delivery option which is working fine for me.
Post automatically merged:

My favorite store is eBay, the times that I have had the opportunity to buy online, I have not had any problems with the site, they are responsible and punctual without any delay. I don't know if they are working with the pandemic, but I can recommend them because I trust them.
I haven't used eBay before but since you spoke about it now I'm contemplating on using it on my next purchase. How good are they? Is their deliver fast? On average how long will it take for ebay to deliver deliver to Nigeria? I would love to know your opinion about this because I attend using them on my Next order

Excellent @Sincerem, you can compare prices between the online sites that you like and are reliable, you can see the price differences between them when they are in their competition, in the end the clients benefit. Today in the office and they commented on Alibaba, but I have not reviewed the site.
Good that you speculate about most of this online stores. Its very fantastic that you are always on too of update to ascertain the affordable and cheaper ecommerce which is reliable, and gain trust from think thank people.

my favorite store in online shopping is amazon. this is because the shipping in amazon always took 2week and goods are always quality in service. Amazon is also one of the trusted online shopping site from my research at the time i wanted to start online shopping.

If I would have to only choose between the proposed ones, in my case it would be Amazon. During life long I purchased a lot from Amazon and still lately I choose Amazon for free giveaway e-books. In any way, here in the Mercosur countries, we have our local mega-shops online. One of them is bound to wowapp cashback app, so I often make use of this latter because I get cash back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back