What's new

Your favorite online store for purchasing items

Which of the online stores do you shop from??

• Amazon

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Ebay

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Aliexpress

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Alibaba

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jumia

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
There are many online stores available in the webs in world wide the most commen and relaibale is amazon and ali baba is most useable online store are famous and certified. The world best selling and purcahse option.

Amazon is my favorite online store because Amazon is the world’s largest and most reliable online shopping website. Its strict policies and effective operations make sure itself and its third-party sellers to deliver quality products and service. Amazon is the best place to buy most of the products.

There are a lot of online stores in my country. There are amazon, OLX, Alibaba and draz.
I like draz and OLX. Draz is the store where we can only purchase things like dresses, shoes, mobile accessories, cosmetics etc. But at OLX we can sell or buy anything we want.

If you shop online, as opposed to a traditional store, you can select from a broader variety of items. Online, goods with additional details and specifications tell you what to expect from each one are on view.
I am fascinated by my favorite
It has fantastic smartphone experience and provides free shipping as well.

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items?
I'm not really a fan of purchasing things from online store and this is due to the fact that sometimes, when you order for a particular products, what you get can be a bit different, sometimes worse than what you really order for. Not that I don't use online store but if I ever do, that is Jiji or Jumia and it's once in a while.

my favourite online store for purchasing items is called jumia.jumia deliver your products at your doorstep ,they are very fast and durable .they take no time in delivering your items .you get to receive exactly what you ordered .

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing which one of the online stores is suitable and affordable to buy products/merchandise from. I love to purchase things on my own country's online store 'jumia.com'. Cos I'm rest assured that my product delivering won't take longer than expected. It doesn't take up to three (3) days for my products to be delivered to me, at my door step.

What is your own favourite e_commerce store to purchase products/items??
Before jumia is the best for me when it comes to buying or goods online,but since they did their black friday and I placed order last year with them,I paid both the order money and delivery money as well...

It takes two month for jumia to get back to me on my goods,they were saying my order as been delivered to the nearest post office in my area,me getting their nothing at the post office,they refund my order money back but they never refund the delivery money that I paid them...

Now am thinking of konga....

For me Shoppe and Lazada these are the two sites I trusted for online ordering. They have cheap products to sell. I cannot say they are 100 percent perfect but atleast most of the time they delivered a quality product. So try them if you are ordering online.

My most favourite online shopping store is Jumia. This is because it is very convenient for me as it has a store in my home town. Whenever I shop there, the goods get delivered so fast. I have used it for online shopping many times and I have never been dissapointed.

From day one, am not an online person. I prefer physical market and finding my way to what I want. No matter the product, it has always been the physical market. I only use online to determine the price range of what am going for.

For a very long time coming, AliExpress has been my choice of favorite store online to make my purchases from of what I need. But the government policies on restriction use of cards made me to start going with jumia the more than any other

Here are the top websites for online shopping in the world today:
Amazon.com. Over the years, Amazon has been advancing in online shopping, especially for general merchandise. ...
EBay.com ...
Etsy.com. ...
Inspire applet.com. ...
Overstock.com ...
Desire.com. ...
Alibaba.com ...
AliExpress.com

It has to be Aliexpress as things sold on other stores are cheaply sold there. It is a haven for genuine Chinese manufacturers for sell their products and can respond if you want your specific design. You can also delay payment until you receive the goods.

You are absolutely right, alot of people have their own favorite e-commerce website in which they do purchase their products from online likewise me too. Jumia is quite okay but I do use Amazon and aliexpress but during this pandemic period I choose to my country own which Jumia.

I prefer shopping on jumia, jumia are tested and trusted, there customer care service is wonderful. They deliver on time and the also give me discount sometimes. I also like konga bit I don't shop there all the time. There products are bits higher

My favourite online store is Jumia Nigeria. Its the largest online store in Africa and it's product quality is the best among online stores in Nigeria. Jumia has also save me a lot of stress especially during the lockdown. There delivery packages are also very good with quick return of goods in case of factory problem

My favourite is aliexpress. I love how things there are affordable. I also like the fact that you can find varieties. The only thing about buying from them is that you will wait a long time before your goods are delivered to you, although not all items, some come faster.

I personally have patronised jumia most times than any other online shopping store.Their customer service relationship is quite good,but i have been disappointed like twice,i ordered for goods and i was disappointed with the quality the brought for me.

You are correct. I had an experience from one of our Nigerian site. I bought a power bank with some gift inside. When the package arrived, one of the gift was completely bad. Meaning it was just a bait to get me. I don't know if you have experience this kind of thing too.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back