What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

😂 I have to lagh in Chinese and say I will go for international company cos the local can easily collapse due to the leader of the country
The truth of the matter is that everyone was actually prefer to work in an international companies because they would actually get paid in hard currencies that are more valuable.

I don't think anybody on the earth want to settle small,to me it depends on the company policy and the payment,as long as the policy and payment is favourable I will go for it
The major thing that I am actually after is the payment that I am going to be paid between the international company and loyal company is the amount of money that I would be paid working for either of them.

This is actually the reality with a lot of people because what matters to anyone who is working in either a local or international company is the amount of money that he or she is being paid at the end of the month or on daily basis.
You said it all. I see no reason why I would leave a better paying job at home to travel abroad for lesser ones. Unless of course money is not my priority

Most people gain their experience and skills while working for local companies. But there are some people who don't like the idea of starting in a small company. They prefer working in a big company from the start.

Definitely, there are many such kind of people. In fact, even I got my first job in an international company, but I left that job because I love making money online. So it actually depends on the person and their career choice.

Definitely, there are many such kind of people. In fact, even I got my first job in an international company, but I left that job because I love making money online. So it actually depends on the person and their career choice.
That's nice to hear. I believe you really gained enough experience working there. I'm just surprised you had to leave the organization in favour of working online.

The amount paid and the working environment always matter most , there are some local business that are competing with international business in terms of payment and in some international business, they have a hostile working environment.

I will always work for international companies because they are going to deal with the workers using international Business law. International companies usually pay their salary promptly and give out extra bonus in holidays.

On a personal perspective I am going to prefer working for a local business because I am going to have that sense that I am contributing to the growth of my local community.

I will happily pick international company because, you have plenty of opportunities to learn new things including both global trends and self-development options.
Secondly, you get to know people from all over the world with different civilizations and traditions, but under the same “roof”

On a personal perspective I am going to prefer working for a local business because I am going to have that sense that I am contributing to the growth of my local community.
You have a good point, that's a good sense of commitments to your community, and not all people understand that perspective, they prefer working internationally where they can have access to travelling abroad.

That's nice to hear. I believe you really gained enough experience working there. I'm just surprised you had to leave the organization in favour of working online.

I did not gain much experience. I just worked there for 1.5 months. It is not a big time. It was a kind of job that no one takes seriously and most of the people there were teenagers and I was the only oldest person there. I left that company because I felt uncomfortable there and I prefer working online.

Working for either a local company or international company depends on the kind of offer I receive or tabled before me from the both. If the condition of work from local company is favorable, I would definitely go for local company

Working for either a local company or international company depends on the kind of offer I receive or tabled before me from the both. If the condition of work from local company is favorable, I would definitely go for local company
We all have our own personal decisions. But for me, i would prefer working for an international company because you are bound to get connections and international exposure with time.

In most cases, I would rather make sure I do my own research and look beyond how much that they're paying their employees, this is better than just working for Money.

In most cases, I would rather make sure I do my own research and look beyond how much that they're paying their employees, this is better than just working for Money.
Hmm when it comes to work, I believe what most persons look out for is mostly about where they can make more money. What other things I might ask should one consider as well?

I will work for multinational companies because they have good salary structure and they usually pay on time. they always have good welfare package compared to the local businesses.

Some times a local company may treat it employees well more than an international companies it could be through abuses or more, and I think qualification also matters as far are earning is concerned both in local and international companies.

I prefer to work for international companies as they are fond of paying salary regularly. It's also an opportunity to work with people from another countries and culture. It helps to broaden someone's view about the work.

I prefer to work for international companies as they are fond of paying salary regularly. It's also an opportunity to work with people from another countries and culture. It helps to broaden someone's view about the work.
Working for multinational companies has more advantages than working for local companies. You are bound to discover more opportunities and open to more connections with business partners.

Majority of the local companies over here and ready to hire you based on contracts period this means that they are not going to pay full scale salary and they can lay you off at any point in time. The case is quite different with multinational companies in My City.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back