What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

😂 I have to lagh in Chinese and say I will go for international company cos the local can easily collapse due to the leader of the country
The only reason why a lot of people would be choosing to go to international companies is because our government doesn't really care helping our local companies because if they do, our local companies will definitely offer you more.

The growth of our local companies is something that is very necessary for the growth of our economy but our government doesn't really care so much about it by allowing everything to be imported into this country.
I would have loved to work in an international company because of the exposure I'll get from top personalities and more and also stand a chance of enjoying the benefits of being an employer like incentives.

Working internationally will command respect and people will probably start respecting you but mind you , there are a lot of local companies that are Far more better than international organization.
It's not even about the respect but the fact that most international companies or organizations will definitely pay you better than those working in a local company. There are some areas where the local company can preferred to international ones but am talking about the salary aspect.

I would have loved to work in an international company because of the exposure I'll get from top personalities and more and also stand a chance of enjoying the benefits of being an employer like incentives.
One of the things that have it really going for international organisations is the capacity it has in terms of resources and human capacity,they form part of the advantage that is always keeping them competitivein the sector tthey are operating.

Everything is going to be equal then I think that I am going to prefer to work for a local company because I will have that particular feeling that I am helping to develop my homeland. This does not mean that it is absolute as I can choose to work for a foreign company if it's provides me better working environment.

Most international comoanies pays very well and handsomely than local company and most of their working environments are conducive to work by the workers,
It's not even about the respect but the fact that most international companies or organizations will definitely pay you better than those working in a local company. There are some areas where the local company can preferred to international ones but am talking about the salary aspect.

Well, sometimes the situation depends on the kind of company you are dealing with. I most often prefer to work with a local company rather than an international company because I want to utilize my knowledge to the benefit of my local people.

With the state of the economy in this region and other developing countries , where the currency is devaluing at a rapid rate, working for an international company gives more financial security as they tend to pay higher.

Sometimes it depends on the economic situation of my community and the mode of payment. Most people are being influenced by the mode of payment whi,h other companies or business can not pay. I will love to work with international organisations.

If I have the opportunity to be able to choose on a level playing field then I will like to contribute positively to the growth of local companies. In that way I will have the feeling that I am giving back to the community. When it comes to working abroad I will do this if they are giving me a better working environment.

Sometimes it depends on the economic situation of my community and the mode of payment. Most people are being influenced by the mode of payment whi,h other companies or business can not pay. I will love to work with international organisations.
Working in an local organisation or travelling out of the country to work always depends on the situation of the country , most of the time its preferable to work locally in your country if the payment is good.

This is not even a debate in my country, I will definitely work for international company because in my country local company can easily fold up and you will end up losing your job and local company don't pay well as international companies

Working with either national or local and the international organisations, depends on the kind of goals and the objectives of the organisation. If it such goals for the promotion of my local economy, I will prefer for the local organisation.

Although it's really depends on the type of work or job and risk involve but I will highly prefer an international job to work for than the local job to work for.

The most important thing for me is working as part of an organisation that I am going to feel valued and has a great working space. I do not have a particular preference for working locally or internationally depending that all these criteria are met.

International Business organisation pays higher and if they are paying in US Dollars using it in your country will always be of a greater advantage most especially countries with low economy.

Working for an international business organisation is what everybody will take , unless you don't have a dream of traveling abroad in the future which i beleive is scarce.

With the way things are going on in my Country, I will prefer to work with an international companies than the local companies, because they are knowledge, experience and benefit one gain in an international companies than the local companies.

The fact still remains that local companies cannot afford to pay the amount of money that the international organisation / companies are paying their workers with the bonus

I would imagine if you live in an area that doesn't have a great economy, you would prefer to work for another country. I believe this is why many people from India work for American companies. They are able to earn really well from home.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back