What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

To work in international or local company depends on where you secure your job. To work with international company is very good, because they would take care of their staffs.

Such decisions are not taken lightly because certain factors has to be considered,if you're married you have to consult your wide and your children

I am sure that family members would always advise people to work and try their best to get a high-paying job. When people do not make money, they start having problems in the family. Money does matter.

It is obvious that majority include me would love to work in a large international company where there is opportunity to connect, improve yourself and move to the top.
A lot of my friends are actually interested in traveling outside Nigeria to get work at international companies that are in abroad with the prospect of being paid better so that they can make money very well.

I would have loved to work in an international company because of the exposure I'll get from top personalities and more and also stand a chance of enjoying the benefits of being an employer like incentives.
I don't really have any problem with working for an international company or a local company but as long as my salary is always guaranteed I can comfortably work anywhere in the world.

I don't really have any problem with working for an international company or a local company but as long as my salary is always guaranteed I can comfortably work anywhere in the world.
You have just spoken the minds of many people. Irrespective of the kind of organization whether local or international, most people would work anywhere as long as regular salaries is guaranteed.

I am somebody who so much believe that my locality has not gone to his full potential so my first instinct is to work for a local company. This is going to give me a very much needed right for helping to improve my own country.

I had the experience of working for 2 foreign companies. The first was a British company that assigned me in London for 4 months. The next was a Japanese company but I refused to be assigned to Japan. I really wanted to work in a local assignment regardless of the type of company.

I am somebody who so much believe that my locality has not gone to his full potential so my first instinct is to work for a local company. This is going to give me a very much needed right for helping to improve my own country.
Sorry to say this the goverment are there to improve the country economic I know we also have a role to play but there is no way on earth you will tell me that if I get opportunity or international offer then I will turn it off and go for local companies because I want to improve my country never,so I always dream to work for international firm if I get such opportunity

Either working for a local company or an international company, this all depends on the terms and conditions of work. What o cherish most in a work is convenience. If a local company or will give me the best salary structure, and I'll be comfortable, I'm good to go

I would for either international or local company theres no problem for me the factor I would consider the most is the wages. I mean, aren't we all?
This is actually the reality with a lot of people because what matters to anyone who is working in either a local or international company is the amount of money that he or she is being paid at the end of the month or on daily basis.

A lot of my friends are actually interested in traveling outside Nigeria to get work at international companies that are in abroad with the prospect of being paid better so that they can make money very well.
You very correct many Nigerians are very much ready to leave the country to work any kind of work abroad. So have resigned from their jobs to travel abroad to do menial jobs because the money earn have more value compared to what earn back home.

I think for me to make this decision a lot of factors will come into play, like pay, work hours, flexibility and even chances of getting a promotion. I think I would choose the one that suits me the most.
True. But for me I think I would like to work with an international organization. The benefits are limitless and there is also an option of working from home for someone who codes like me.

I would have loved to work in an international company because of the exposure I'll get from top personalities and more and also stand a chance of enjoying the benefits of being an employer like incentives.
If working in the international company is going to take me outside the borders of my country and Nigeria I will always be open to taking that kind of job over working in the local companies.

Internationally recognized companies are usually the most sought after options for us here in. Nigeria, because they pay very good amount of money, and also have so many benefits for their employees, unlike local companies.

It depends on the type of job and my present condition, I would love to work for a large international company, if l am currently unemployed or underemployed and if there's opportunity to grow in the job. For small local company, l would work for them if their prospect is very promising and the fact that my impact will be felt and appreciated.

Many people would leave their jobs to work in a bigger company because many people have a perception that working in a bigger company means a lots of success. This might be true to some extent. However, I do not think that this might be true all the time.

Many people would leave their jobs to work in a bigger company because many people have a perception that working in a bigger company means a lots of success. This might be true to some extent. However, I do not think that this might be true all the time.
It might be true because working for a large company means a higher pay and more opportunities to develop yourself. You can build connections and gain more experiences there as compared to working for a small company.

I believing God to work with large international company to gain more broder knowledge and exposure to a new working environment having work with it will boss my ability skills and potential of meeting new opportunities that will be more enthusiastic

The benefits that come from working in an international company is one of the main reason why a lot of people prefer to work on them over working in their local companies in the country.

It might be true because working for a large company means a higher pay and more opportunities to develop yourself. You can build connections and gain more experiences there as compared to working for a small company.

Yes, this is true to some extent, as I stated before. However, many newbies tend to start working for smaller companies and then move on to seeking employment with bigger organizations.

Yes, this is true to some extent, as I stated before. However, many newbies tend to start working for smaller companies and then move on to seeking employment with bigger organizations.
Most people gain their experience and skills while working for local companies. But there are some people who don't like the idea of starting in a small company. They prefer working in a big company from the start.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back