What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

It depends on the type of job and my present condition, I would love to work for a large international company, if l am currently unemployed or underemployed and if there's opportunity to grow in the job. For small local company, l would work for them if their prospect is very promising and the fact that my impact will be felt and appreciated.

Working for local or international company will depend on the particular job, what it entails , their payments and also I will choose base in their working environment , maybe it's harsh or peaceful.

Large international companies usually offer better benefits and salaries as well as provide career growth and broader work experiences. If you're in a third-world country, you will likely appreciate the types of benefits that these companies offer. Most multinational companies in my country offer compensation and perks that approximate those given to their home countries. A job in an international company brings prestige as well as a career boost.​

Large international companies usually offer better benefits and salaries as well as provide career growth and broader work experiences. If you're in a third-world country, you will likely appreciate the types of benefits that these companies offer. Most multinational companies in my country offer compensation and perks that approximate those given to their home countries. A job in an international company brings prestige as well as a career boost.​
Like we all know , large company and international companies gives more benefit than a small company , they gives a robust salary but there are also small companies that gives good salary .

I would like to work with an international company because I like to travel and learn new things so with an international company I get to travel and still learn more from working.

It's best to work with the one that offers the most opportunity. The more one can grow and learn and move forward, the better the company is as it has the ability to grow more.

It depends on the type of business but I would prefer to work for an international organization. This is because in an international organization,the level of exposure is greater compared to a local organization. The salary involved in the work is also another thing to consider.

It depends on the type of business but I would prefer to work for an international organization. This is because in an international organization,the level of exposure is greater compared to a local organization. The salary involved in the work is also another thing to consider.
Both international and local organisation are good for working , but what's more important is to work do the organisation that provides you with better opportunity and a condusive working environment.

😂 I have to lagh in Chinese and say I will go for international company cos the local can easily collapse due to the leader of the country
I believe that every business can actually collapse whether it is international or local depending on how the business is being managed by the owners with their business operation.

It is obvious that majority include me would love to work in a large international company where there is opportunity to connect, improve yourself and move to the top.
One thing that's very common with everybody is that they are all going to be choosing the option that is going to pay them more because everyone wants to make money from their work.

Well a lot of factors would come into play definitely like the pay definitely and other factors like that, but there's really nothing that works here so would prefer to move abroad and make a better life

I would have loved to work in an international company because of the exposure I'll get from top personalities and more and also stand a chance of enjoying the benefits of being an employer like incentives.
Personally, I believe that over 90% of people will definitely choose to work for international company because of the amount of money they are going to be paid as their salary or wages.

It is obvious that majority include me would love to work in a large international company where there is opportunity to connect, improve yourself and move to the top.
One thing that's very common with everybody is that they are all going to be choosing the option that is going to pay them more because everyone wants to make money from their work.
I don't think anybody on the earth want to settle small,to me it depends on the company policy and the payment,as long as the policy and payment is favourable I will go for it
The most important thing is for me to work where I am being appreciated and paid in a way that I am satisfied whether it is an international company or a local company I am satisfied.

Personally, I believe that over 90% of people will definitely choose to work for international company because of the amount of money they are going to be paid as their salary or wages.
You are right concerning the population of people that will definitely prefer working in an international organisation rather than local organisation simply because of the prestige.

I would like to work for international company as majority of the local companies struggle financially. International companies usually receive grants from their parent company in abroad and this gives them ahead in the marketplace and provide necessary things for their workers.

The benefits of getting paid higher amount of money is one of the reason why a lot of people would prefer to work in an international company over there local companies.

These choices of yours, may depends on the nature, terms and conditions and also the income which may be generated. This is because there are some local organisations which paid higher than the international organisation and also guarantee safety of workers.
Well, I will prefer to work for local companies even though it depends on the kind of company is in question. There are companies which operate for the promotion and development of your of the various sectors of your country.

Last edited:
With the present situation of Nigeria, if I'm given a job offer out of Nigeria....I had gladly accept and move out of here. I feel there are better opportunities abroad than here.
Seriously, I know very well that no one would ever blame you for making that decision because this country is getting worse by the day with people finding it very difficult to survive.

Well, it depends on which brings me more opportunities and which pays me better because that's what really matters to me. But from the look of things, I would say that I stand a better chance working with an international organization as I believe it will be better in all ramifications than a local company.

Well, it depends on which brings me more opportunities and which pays me better because that's what really matters to me. But from the look of things, I would say that I stand a better chance working with an international organization as I believe it will be better in all ramifications than a local company.
Working internationally will command respect and people will probably start respecting you but mind you , there are a lot of local companies that are Far more better than international organization.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back