What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

International company are likely to pay higher compared to local company . well depends on the location and also so many other things must be put into consideration but There's a greater possiblity that I will choose international business organisation.

International company are likely to pay higher compared to local company . well depends on the location and also so many other things must be put into consideration but There's a greater possiblity that I will choose international business organisation.

This is not necessarily true. There are many people who work for international brands in my country and they do not get paid a really high amount of money.

This is not necessarily true. There are many people who work for international brands in my country and they do not get paid a really high amount of money.
That might be true , but working in an international organisation that may gives you opportunity to earn higher salary will depend on your academic qualification. You shouldn't expect people with lower academic qualification to earn a reasonable amount of money . That is the general rules even in government.

Would you prefer to work in a large international company or a small local company? Why?
If I ever gets a chance to work for intetnational company I will grab that very chance without any second thought. Because I want expore more and increase my capacity and creativity. Working with intetnational companies gives opportunity to learn new things and expore more by learning from each other. Working i larger space help us expand the boundary of ability by increase the process of our learning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back