What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

It depends on the type of job and my present condition, I would love to work for a large international company, if l am currently unemployed or underemployed and if there's opportunity to grow in the job. For small local company, l would work for them if their prospect is very promising and the fact that my impact will be felt and appreciated.

I don't think anybody on the earth want to settle small,to me it depends on the company policy and the payment,as long as the policy and payment is favourable I will go for it

I would have loved to work in an international company because of the exposure I'll get from top personalities and more and also stand a chance of enjoying the benefits of being an employer like incentives.

With the present situation of Nigeria, if I'm given a job offer out of Nigeria....I had gladly accept and move out of here. I feel there are better opportunities abroad than here.

I would for an international company. I'm inquisitive and I love to explore and gain more experiences. Also, it depends on the international country and company involved.

I would for either international or local company theres no problem for me the factor I would consider the most is the wages. I mean, aren't we all?

well I think it depends on the level of there payments ,if I will work on a local company and be we paid that's all ,Is not the matter on how big the company is ,is all about what you gain

I don't see any reason why anyone would settle for local. I would go for international Any day. It offers exposure and more adventure. Meeting different people

I would like to work for international company because they usually pay a good salary and they are very consistent in their payment. They also ensure the safety of the workers.

My aim is to make money and live a comfortable life, I do not actually care if it's an international company or a local one, as long as they pay well and they also treat me well, I would for either of them.

I will work for multinational companies because they have good salary structure and they usually pay on time. they always have good welfare package compared to the local businesses.

I don't think anybody in the world will love to settle for the less, as for if the policy and pay of the company is favourable i will go for it

Well, I don't think at this point in time of my life I'll love to work for someone other than myself but then if I should I need to know the policy and possibly reviews.

Such decisions are not taken lightly because certain factors has to be considered,if you're married you have to consult your wide and your children

I think for me to make this decision a lot of factors will come into play, like pay, work hours, flexibility and even chances of getting a promotion. I think i would choose the one that suits me the most.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back