What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

I would prefer to work in an international company instead of a local company for a number of reasons. One of such is the salary. International firms pay more and they regularly increase the salaries of their employees. Another reason is that working in an international firm will increase your connections to people.

I believe, every human being on earth need a bigger picture for himself. I will prefer to work with an international company even though it depends on the country of your origin. there are some countries which pays it workers more than the amount they will be paid working with international companies.

well I think it depends on the level of there payments ,if I will work on a local company and be we paid that's all ,Is not the matter on how big the company is ,is all about what you gain

There are many local companies that offer much better salaries as compared to international companies, but they only pay good salaries to experienced people only. I think international companies operate at a larger scale and they have good budget for salaries. I might be wrong, though.

Truly I will prefer to work for an international company than a local one because they will pay higher and also It will give me the opportunity to travel to another country someday, a change of environment is also good some times.

The salary they wished to pay would make me choose the one that I would choose between the two companies. If the local company pays more , definitely, that's exactly where to go.

The salary they wished to pay would make me choose the one that I would choose between the two companies. If the local company pays more , definitely, that's exactly where to go.
The salary is always the issue,If am paid high amount of money with local company I will chose just that everybody need money and I think working for an international company can help you gain much experience but local company also help if their wages rate is good enough

I believe international company will be able to pay you better than a local company , and paying in the US dollars and converting it to your local currency will even make it more valuable.

With the present situation of Nigeria, if I'm given a job offer out of Nigeria....I had gladly accept and move out of here. I feel there are better opportunities abroad than here.
But then, if you are given a better job offer in Nigeria would you stay back to work? Cause I know for sure that I would stay in Nigeria in this case

It is obvious that majority include me would love to work in a large international company where there is opportunity to connect, improve yourself and move to the top.
With the pay of what local companies are paying over here it is not something that is encouraging at all for a young man who is looking to grow in his financial wealth.

I see all these things as names and title,A multinational, local or foreign company all these are names they are not determinate of my choice of company,I can work anywhere as long as their policy and payment is favourable to me

For a person of my calibre that comes from a village, working in an international company will be a dream true for us, but i prefer working in any company that the environment will be conducive for me.

Between the international and local company, I will really like to work with the international company because the ways will be a little pure than the local in terms of payment.

Well, I don't think at this point in time of my life I'll love to work for someone other than myself but then if I should I need to know the policy and possibly reviews.

I am also just like you because I have always preferred being a self-employed person over working for a firm. However, I am not earning that much and I think this can be classified as one of the drawbacks of being a freelancer in a Tier 3 country.

I can work for both international and local companies as far as they have a good payment plan, and the working hours is okay by me, if they have future prospects. Who ever prefers poverty to affluence.

Well I prefer to work for international companies where I will get to be exposed to other things and I will get to learn a lot too from the company itself and de workers

I would have loved to work in an international company because of the exposure I'll get from top personalities and more and also stand a chance of enjoying the benefits of being an employer like incentives.
Me too.
I think working for an international company will expose me to many new things. I would get to travel around and meet people from all over the world and also enjoy more incentives.

I will prefer to work in a local company, but I will make sure I work effectively to see that the company grow,so that I will be known among who established and made the company explore.

I think my preference is going to go solely to me working abroad especially in Europe. This is because the offer a more superior working environment to what is obtainable in our local companies.

Working for international or local company doesn't really matter to me, I prefer working where I am treated well in a good and relaxed working environment with good salary , I don't mind if its local or international.

If I am being given the opportunity I am particularly going to prefer working in an international company because there is a tendency they are going to pay me much better than what the local companies are offering me right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back