What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

I prefer to work with an international organization rather to be working with local company because I belief international organization will pay heavily

Depending on my area of competence, I'll work for any of the two be it local or international. So far they have good policy system and the product or services moves.

I would prefer an international organization to work with because of career prospects. Also, most of the time, the pay would be better than that of a local or small company.

I wish I could work for an international agency like the UN. Not only pay rate is huge, even the job benefits are better. However, it is not easy to get a job for international agency.

It depends on the position i would get in that company and the pay also because you could work in a local company and earn more than what you would get working in an international company.

If actually I have the opportunity to work for international I will really be happy because you can make money than those who worked in the local job, so I prefer international job.

The pay for the job is what matters most in all cases. If the local company is going to pay me more with good working conditions, why stress myself over working for an international company?

I am the type who loves to join small business and make effective impact to enable the small business grow rapidly, I will do that only if the small business is ready to pay me my preferred salary and benefits else, I just will opt for the large international companies who can cater for the day.

I prefer to work in a international company than a local company, my country is an under-developing country with bad governance and leadership so if I have the opportunity I'll prefer to rather work internationally

I would like to work with multinational companies if I have chance. The reason is that they always follow protocol and ensure safety of the worker. Salary is paid on time and they pay for overtime promptly.

I prefer to work in a international company than a local company, my country is an under-developing country with bad governance and leadership so if I have the opportunity I'll prefer to rather work internationally
What about if you find a job here in your country that offers alot of benefits like your personal business car, good accomodation and of cause various trainings within and out side the country, with good pay. Would you consider working in a local company?

I'll prefer to work with an intentional organization because not only do I get the chance to grow but also to explore and learn as I travel the world.
Travelling is one of my hobbies and I value it so much though it would be in addition to the good renumeration they're giving.

I believe it depends on the level of their pay. If I work for a local company and am paid, that's all that matters. It doesn't matter how big the company is; what matters is what you gain.

There is no place I cannot work in as much it is in my field of competency and other factors such as payment, job security and comfortability at work have been met.

it depends on the job and how it's pays ,if I work in a small company and be well paid that will be great,most of the international company deals with many employees,they will not find time for all of you.

I do not determine the type of work I go for but certainfactors do that for me,first the mount paid for the job second,the policy of the company,if this two factors are favourable then i will work either in a local or international company

Would you prefer to work in a large international company or a small local company? Why?
I would prefer and love to work for an international company, that has a good welfare plan for it's staff. Working for an international company gives one the chance to likely relocate without stress.

Considering working for an international or local company will be determined by the amount of salary or money I will be earning or the stress that has to do with the work.
I don't think anybody in the world will love to settle for the less, as for if the policy and pay of the company is favourable i will go for it

I don't have any preference such as working in a ,local company or an international company, however, I have a dream job and if I can get dream job I would choose any company I want. Salary and perks also matter.

Since I am a freelancer and a self-employed person, I would always prefer working not for any company and finding my own clients and working for them privately. If you work for a company, you get bounded by them and this is something that I do not want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back