What's new

Would you work for an international or local company?

I would rather that I worked for any company that pays me well than to say it will be an international or local company at the moment. So long as my welfare is well taken care of, such type of company will be okay for me

Heaven sees my heart. The way I love working for an international company is out of this world. Lol. This has been my dream right from my undergraduate

I would work for a company with a good salary and a good working atmosphere ,also a company that is concerned about the welfare of their employees

Would you prefer to work in a large international company or a small local company? Why?
I would so much appreciate working in a large international company outside my country because I do search online if there is any company out there that is employing people right now in my country and give free accommodation and free visa as well.

I'd like to work for a well organized company be it local or international company, so as to build dream career in telecommunication. Most especially, in Mobile Phone company.

Would you prefer to work in a large international company or a small local company? Why?
Well large international company with great benefits and small local company with same benefits I think I will prefer the local company because woin a local company will make you stable and achieve more, but with international company you will always be every where.

I see working in an international company as a step up which will bring higher pay and better working conditions and also working in an international company will also make you popular.

I would prefer an international company over a local company.
The staff treatment international companies offer cannot be compared to the local ones.
Also, I could get the opportunity to travel, visit new places, learn new things.

I've always dreamed of working for an international company. As long as the job description is in line with my passion I'll definitely prefer working with an international company.

Why don't you put the question thus,?
Would you work for a large local company or a small international company?
My thought though...
My major aim is the pay and opportunities or benefits that might follow. Most people have the mindset that an international company would offer better opportunities, but this is not the case at all times, there are cases whereby local companies might offer more opportunities and benefits.

With the state of the economy, I think working for an International Company will be better. Working for international company offers the following benefits:
1. You will be paid in foreign currency, which when converted, will have greater value compared to our naira.
2. You stand the chance of being trained by an expertise personnel.
3. You will be privileged to learn and acquaint yourself with foreign cultural work ethics.
4. You will be exposed to foreign environment when sent abroad for training.

No one would want to settle for less, everyone wants to do better in life. For me I would work with an international company because there are more opportunities in an international company and you get to meet so many people and it's also an opportunity to relate and learn from the different people around you.
Would you prefer to work in a large international company or a small local company? Wh

It is most widely observed that here that that the international bodies pay more than the local companies. But this isn't a general kind of thing though, some local companies do actually pay more

A lot of people will be very much interested to work for an international Business organisation because in this case it is possible that they will be able to receive a good payment compared to the local business organisation that pays in local currency. most international Business organisation will pay in dollars.

The main determinant of which kind of company is that I will work for us to do with the vision and mission statement of the organisation if it will favour my own career goals and objectives for myself and again if the company actually have a good welfare package for its employees.

There are factors to consider beyond the issue of renumeration. Some of which are opportunity for career progression,job fulfillment and others.

For international businesses or jobs one would have to be assigned a specific role which is often stipulated but a local one might ask for more than what one initially signed up for which is why I would prefer international companies

Well it depends on the value of the work of which you will have to do to organisation to some extent when the conditions of service is favourable I will prefer working for local companies for the benefit of my people and the development of our local industry.

Nobody will choose a small large or small company to work mostly prefer the international company but it depends on how the policy of the company and their payment scales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back