What's new

Would you hire someone who has a criminal record?

I am sure that there are many people who might have committed small so-called "crimes" like breaking the traffic light. I am quite sure that not all the people lose their jobs due to such small crimes.
It is very hard to get jail term for breaking traffic light rule, I don't even think it is possible to serve jail time for traffic law offence, at least in my country you are only charge a fine.

Would you ever hire someone who has a criminal record? I think it depends on the crime committed and how long they were away for their crime. If it's a small thing I may let it go. But if it's a bad crime, I don't think I would hire that person. Otherwise I would need to see proof they have changed for the better, and that would be tough to do.

Anyway, are there any legal rights an ex-con has when it comes to work?
I don't think I can hire anybody who has a criminal record or anybody who has been to prison before especially someone who was jailed for money laundering

Hiring a person with criminal record is not a good idea. Especially, if they were involved in some kind of dishonesty or human rights violation.

Yes, I would, because research has shown that people with criminal records retention rate are likely to be higher. People with criminal record are no more likely to be fired for misconduct than people without records. They are also statistically less likely to quit, which saves employers a considerable amount in turnove cost.

It is not a nice thing for customers to hear that a certain employee of your organization was involved in a crime. I can't even hire someone with a scandal record, not to talk of a criminal record.

I will never hired anyone that has a crime records it's going to spoil the reputation of my business

It is not proper to hire someone who has criminal records. I would never do such because it will go against my business ethics and I wouldn't want to put myself into trouble.

I wouldn't hire anyone who has a criminal record. I cannot take any risks. I believe people never change, you might see them changed person, but deep inside they are the same criminal.

Well it depens on the crime if the person comminted very bad crime and not proven innocent the I wouldn't hire them but if it's just a small crime I would maybe hire them indeed so many peaple have many difficulties to find job with criminal record

I would not hire a person with criminal record as I have had a very bad experience of hiring a guy who had a criminal record.

The world will be a better place if we are helping the ex-convict with job because with that we are helping them settle down and not allowing them to go into committing crime again .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back