What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

yes, why not, but only if i know where i was wrong the last time and where the mistake was made, then i would surely do it again, it would be easier since you have everything ready already

It depends on the reasons for the failure of the business in the first place. If I could be able to analyse and understand the reasons behind the failure of the business and I think I can manage it successfully without failure again if given a second chance, I will start the business again.
this is also the reason I will start up a business I have failed before only if i understand the reason for the failure and I am very sure that if I go into the same type of business again i will succeed, I can start up the same Business.

this is also the reason I will start up a business I have failed before only if i understand the reason for the failure and I am very sure that if I go into the same type of business again i will succeed, I can start up the same Business.
That is why it is better to have a good knowledge about the business that you want to establish in order to avoid failure in business. If you do not know the reasons why your business failed, it is better not to start over the same business over again.

That's right @eLdavis , I have seen up close people who "stumble over the same stone" this is because they do not know the root of the problem and therefore do not correct it. By knowing they can restart with certainty that they will not make the same mistake again, otherwise it will be a waste of time.
Yes it is possible to start the same business again if you ever failed to make it successful this can only happen if you still have great believe and dream for such business.

Yes it is possible to start the same business again if you ever failed to make it successful this can only happen if you still have great believe and dream for such business.
I will definitely start up or business again even if I failed and the business out first especially when I truly have passion for this business. There is a saying that the downfall of a man is not the end of his life and so in a business the downfall of a man shouldn't means that he can't try again.

Tho would depend on if I am able to find what made it fail in the first place and can make it an advantage going forward because mistakes are as lo allowed there

Yes I might start that business again if I it failed at the first. But it depends on a lot factors to make me do that. Like if I have to an understanding that I did a lot of his the wrong way that aught not to being that business in the past

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
It depends, if I fail at a business once because of lack of information and I have learnt what I lack in the first attempt I would not mind trying the business again. But if the business failed due to no fault of mine I won't try such business again.

If fail in a business initially doesn't mean I can't be successful doing again. All I needed is identify where I got it wrong and try to make amends, but if the business do not have prospects, I would not bother myself trying it again

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
I will, if I am able to discover what I failed to get right the first time then I will seek for how to make it better the second time. I will take drastic measures the second time

If it happens that I could not successfully start a business then I would definately want to try again but before that I would sit back a little to go back to my drawing board to make necessary adjustments.

If it happens that I could not successfully start a business then I would definately want to try again but before that I would sit back a little to go back to my drawing board to make necessary adjustments.
Yes this is the same thing that I will definitely do record I will know that there was something that was wrong that made the business to fail and the beginning so I will make sure that I found out what this thing is and make necessary adjustments so that I will not fail in the business a second time.

I don't see anything wrong in retrying what you failed at previously, because, just as you rightly said, success and failure are part of life and business is not an exception as it is associated with one risk or another. That is my opinion.

Apart from faith and dreaming about the business, I believe that the most important thing is to correct the mistake that was made at some point, which produced the failure. Otherwise it makes no sense to start over and fail again. We learn from our mistakes!

Of i will until i figure out what make me failed the first time so that i can avoid it. And also success come after many failure then why will i have stop just because i failed once i will keep till i get mystery over it and succeed

This would have to depend on a host of other factors. If I am sure that I have identified the cause if the failure and can make it an advantage then yes.

Yes this is the same thing that I will definitely do record I will know that there was something that was wrong that made the business to fail and the beginning so I will make sure that I found out what this thing is and make necessary adjustments so that I will not fail in the business a second time.
But what would happen if say, the business fails again a second time? What would you do in that instance, would you stop or still find a way to continue?

But what would happen if say, the business fails again a second time? What would you do in that instance, would you stop or still find a way to continue?

If a business fails a second time, then this could point out to the fact that such kind of nusiness is not our cup of tea. I believe that a person should pursue a business idea only if he or she is really interested in conducting such a business. Otherwise, a business is more likely to fail if you are not passionate about it.

If a business fails a second time, then this could point out to the fact that such kind of nusiness is not our cup of tea. I believe that a person should pursue a business idea only if he or she is really interested in conducting such a business. Otherwise, a business is more likely to fail if you are not passionate about it.
That may be true but let me cite an example, there's a popular restaurant that only came into existence after the third time, turns out the owner didn't plan out the marketing strategy well.

Yes of course. I would be glad to start a business where I failed at first again. There are many reasons for this but the major is I've gathered the needs experience from it and I'll comeback stronger

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back