What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

Well, if I head into the business initially without all the information needed to succeed in the business, then when I have all the necessary information about the business, I will go into it again.

Well, it depends. Do I have a passion for the business, is it profitable in the long run. There are quite a few questions I must ask myself to be able to make that decision.

Of course failure is not the end of life and when someone fail in business is allow to go out there and learn more strategy's to be profitable on that same business,unless the person don't wanna go into it again for personal reason tho.
Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?

If I discovered the reasons why I failed earlier in the business and the money is there for me to start the same business that I failed earlier I will start it because this time around I have correct myself and learn more about the business.

Sometime a businesses might fail due to insufficient funding, mismanagement and high expenses. These businesses can be launched again by correcting the previous mistakes.

I'll personally start the same business if am jot successfully but this time around I'll double the effort and devise new means of sustaining the business, since i have gotten experienced from the failed business.

I am the kind of person that does not believe that I will fail. Even if something goes wrong in any business and I wasn't really successful I will definitely do more research and be better.

Putting all eggs in one basket is not my style, before I give up on a business,I have run my analysis and know it's not worth coming back and making same blunders.

Concerning if I would ever start the same business again if I even fail to make it successful. Well, I would say that it is dependent on the reason of the failure, if it is something that can be corrected after analyses and evaluation for the causes of the failure and if the business is a good one that I can make profit, I will restart the business

Well, in reply to your question above concerning if i would start a business over again even if it had failed previously, well i would say that yes o definitely would, although it depends on a number of circumstances for me to decide

Yes definitely I can start my previous failed business again if I have realized my mistakes in the past and have find possible solutions to the past mistakes, having more developed knowledge about how to run the business effectively and with the availability of enough fund at hand.

It depend the kind of business because failure in a business is not the reason why one need to stop start, if the business is profitable is not bad to start the business again.

If i had the money to start a business again then clearly yes
Restarting a business that fails again because we have the money to do so is not really enough reasons to venture into it. We need to first know the reason why the business failed in the first place and make sure that there is a solution at hand before we actually venture into it again or else the business will fail again.

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
Yes, i would. But only after doing thorough lessons learned assessment to the failed business. I would love to understand what made it fail and how i can do it better this second round.

Sometime a businesses might fail due to insufficient funding, mismanagement and high expenses. These businesses can be launched again by correcting the previous mistakes.

Yes, you are right. This is possible. However, businesses also fail because usually people do not have enough experience. Even after sufficient funding, the same business might fail if the person lacks management skills or experience.

If I were to fail in a business I wouldn't start up in the same line-of-business again because I have found out that I have failed already in that business. It would be better for me to try out another kind of business.

I agree with you because I failed in my 2nd business and I think that I can completely correct the mistakes. However, I am not in the position to open up another business because I am enjoying my retirement years and I don't want more responsibilities that can give me stress. My finance are good anyway so I would rather stay put at home.

Yes I might start a business all over again if I fail in the past make it successful. All that is required of me is to start taking stocks of the past to see where things actually went wrong and peek it up there

I agree with you because I failed in my 2nd business and I think that I can completely correct the mistakes. However, I am not in the position to open up another business because I am enjoying my retirement years and I don't want more responsibilities that can give me stress. My finance are good anyway so I would rather stay put at home.
In the past 20 years, have failed in 4 businesses. I also believe some of my businesses can be relaunched and make them successful. (I have gained knowledge and experience)

Yes I might start a business all over again if I fail in the past make it successful. All that is required of me is to start taking stocks of the past to see where things actually went wrong and peek it up there
if the business is a good business and is very lucrative you can start up the same business again even though you have failed several times in the business it all depends on your dedication to such business failure cannot be a stop for your success.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back