What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

I wouldn't go back to starting a business I was did In the past that was not successful More than twice. If I give it the second shot and it still didn't yeild, it's over for me with that business for good

Yes of course. I would be glad to start a business where I failed at first again. There are many reasons for this but the major is I've gathered the needs experience from it and I'll comeback stronger
This is all about you having believe in the business that it will succeed with his you can start a business all over again even though you have failed so many times.

Yes of course. I would be glad to start a business where I failed at first again. There are many reasons for this but the major is I've gathered the needs experience from it and I'll comeback stronger
Yeah, the fact that I have gotten the necessary or requisite experience and knowledge of the business of which i feel that I have gathered will definitely make me to try the business again as I know that I will come back stronger and more motivated to succeed in the business than I did in the first instance.

Yes oh, but depending on certain things
1. why did it fail
2. what assisted in the failing early that I was not observant off
3. when did things start to change that i was not observant of early

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
Yes I can try a business that I failed many times over and over again if I see that the business is very profitable. The reason for my failure might be because I have not understand the business. So every mistake or failure will give me solution to the success of the business when I fully understand the business.

Failure is not the end of life and it doesn't mean the business will die if you fail in your first attempt but failure always taught us to know where we made mistakes so that when we start over again, it won't happen again.

Yes I can try a business that I failed many times over and over again if I see that the business is very profitable. The reason for my failure might be because I have not understand the business. So every mistake or failure will give me solution to the success of the business when I fully understand the business.

It is a good idea to learn from your mistakes and not to repeat them again. However, sometimes, a business might not be for you. You have to decide what business is more likely to be successful and what you are passionate about.

It is a good idea to learn from your mistakes and not to repeat them again. However, sometimes, a business might not be for you. You have to decide what business is more likely to be successful and what you are passionate about.
like now I can now trade forex with sure profit everyday. There were many times that I have tried trading with forex, I will make profit the first and second day but the third day I will kiss almost all the money. But while lossing I always tried to learn from my errors but now I can trade with sure profit. In a week I can earn nothing less than 30% of my capital. This week Monday I earned 40% in just a day.

like now I can now trade forex with sure profit everyday. There were many times that I have tried trading with forex, I will make profit the first and second day but the third day I will kiss almost all the money. But while lossing I always tried to learn from my errors but now I can trade with sure profit. In a week I can earn nothing less than 30% of my capital. This week Monday I earned 40% in just a day.

As far as I know, Forex trading is risky. So you mean you do suffer from loss but you cover that loss by earning more money than you lose, right? I really do not know how forex trading works. Is Forex trading based on earning interest? Can you throw some more light on how forex trading works?

To me, I would have a better shot at success because I would have learned from experience . I have to be sure though that I know what went wrong first.

That may be true but let me cite an example, there's a popular restaurant that only came into existence after the third time, turns out the owner didn't plan out the marketing strategy well.

There are many restaurants in my city that are located at lonely places. In fact, there is a REALLY big restaurant that is located at one of the highways in my city and it is far away from the main city. People from all around the city come there and have a great time there. I tis very popular.

There are many restaurants in my city that are located at lonely places. In fact, there is a REALLY big restaurant that is located at one of the highways in my city and it is far away from the main city. People from all around the city come there and have a great time there. I tis very popular.
Location really matters when choosing a business even restaurants, as they need customers and for the example you mentioned, the restaurant I'm sure would be complaining of low revenue.

Yes for sure I will. Maybe the first time I gave it a try I wasn't that experienced enough but now I must have learnt from my mistakes and I could make it better

As far as I know, Forex trading is risky. So you mean you do suffer from loss but you cover that loss by earning more money than you lose, right? I really do not know how forex trading works. Is Forex trading based on earning interest? Can you throw some more light on how forex trading works?
Let me ask you this question. Have you tried forex trade before? If yes did you learn from experts before you start trading?
Forex trade is not risky if you really know what you are doing. Can you start a business that you did not do research on and expect to make profit?

The is my today's earnings from $5 capital
Screenshot_20210702-205638.png

Let me ask you this question. Have you tried forex trade before? If yes did you learn from experts before you start trading?
Forex trade is not risky if you really know what you are doing. Can you start a business that you did not do research on and expect to make profit?

The is my today's earnings from $5 capital
View attachment 2446

Woah! That's great profit! No, I have never traded or conducted forex trading but I am interested in knowing more about it and I would be glad if you can actually teach me how it is done. I think the screenshot you shared is of an app. Do you use some kind of android Forex app to make money? You can actually teach me how it is done. If you do not mind, can I send you a private message if necessary or do you think you can teach me here in this thread?

If the business is still active and has not fallen down completely then I can go back to revive the business but if the business has fellen seriously i don't think i will be going back to it again, I'll look for something else to do.

Woah! That's great profit! No, I have never traded or conducted forex trading but I am interested in knowing more about it and I would be glad if you can actually teach me how it is done. I think the screenshot you shared is of an app. Do you use some kind of android Forex app to make money? You can actually teach me how it is done. If you do not mind, can I send you a private message if necessary or do you think you can teach me here in this thread?
The only two trading app is metal trade 4 and metal trade 5 that is mt4 and mt5. And talking about teaching you forex trading. That can not be possible because you will have to learn from some websites. The only thing that you can learn is strategy.

The only two trading app is metal trade 4 and metal trade 5 that is mt4 and mt5. And talking about teaching you forex trading. That can not be possible because you will have to learn from some websites. The only thing that you can learn is strategy.

Thanks for responding, dear! I also thank for for suggesting me those apps. Are those apps available on android playstore? As far as learning is concerned, I really do hope that I will learn on myself after reading guides and articles that teach you how to trade, and I think even you learned how to trade after reading guides available online.

I wouldn't go back to starting a business I was did In the past that was not successful More than twice. If I give it the second shot and it still didn't yeild, it's over for me with that business for good
We are quite different in this aspect because for me if I failed in a particular kind of business for the first time I will definitely try it again because I would have thought that and I have experience in the business for me to try it again or which I can never fail again.

Thanks for responding, dear! I also thank for for suggesting me those apps. Are those apps available on android playstore? As far as learning is concerned, I really do hope that I will learn on myself after reading guides and articles that teach you how to trade, and I think even you learned how to trade after reading guides available online.
Yes you can see and download the two apps on Google Play Store. I prefer the metal 4 app to the metal 5. I only used the mt5 with a bonus forex trading website but I don't like the experience I had with them app. But it depends on choic of the individual

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back