What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

Yes. I can start all over a business that I have foaled in it all over again. I know by this time I would have gathered much experience and learn the more on how not to fail again.

Don't overlook the major advantage of starting a business when you know what doesn't work, is just as important as knowing what does work.

I have failed in a lot of businesses, however, if I have funds, I would again start those business because now I know why my business failed and how I can make it successful

There are several reasons for failure I business, if the failure can be corrected theres ni reason not to stand up again, however we're to fall and rise.

yes I will start up the same business again if I love the business even though I have filled and such business before failure it's not an excuse for continuity.

The most important thing when retrying is to know where the mistake is and to correct it. Otherwise, there is no point in trying again, as you will make the same mistake again. You must be sure that you have found the problem.
Yes, that's how it works, and it's not just enough to just find the problem but also look for a possible solution to the problem and ensure any means to secure excellence

Yes i would start again and again as long as am 100% Sure about what i would gain if i finally successed

Good planning and effort is the key to success. Unfortunately, not all the people are great planners when it comes to running a successful business. They tend to give up and think that the business is not profitable when the fact of the matter is that people were the one who never planned the business right way. So before closing a business, a person should think where he went wrong.
Yes, your points are meaningful. Some people doesn't think nor plan towards the success of their business. They just delve in simply because of making money. Those kind of business doesn't last cos the owner lacks cohesion.

Yes, that's how it works, and it's not just enough to just find the problem but also look for a possible solution to the problem and ensure any means to secure excellence
Of course, when the problem is found, possible solutions must be sought and the most appropriate ones must be chosen. After that, try again with caution and perseverance to achieve success.

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
Yes definitely!!! The last business is essential. Essential in what sense is that humans can't do without... Which is agric but i must have been knowledgeable before going into it again

Yes definitely!!! The last business is essential. Essential in what sense is that humans can't do without... Which is agric but i must have been knowledgeable before going into it again
And luckily, you can decide to learn agric by the techniques and methods that government around the world keep providing since agriculture is a basic need.

Yes I think I can start a business that I have failed in all over again if I have learned a lesson or two from why it failed the first time. The lersons learned is what will guide and help me in making it sucessful this time

One thing I have come to understand in this life, is when you fail in the first time, its actually the success of know it. It like the English phrase once bitten twice shy.
And in business its all about taking risk and turning them into success.

One thing I have come to understand in this life, is when you fail in the first time, its actually the success of know it. It like the English phrase once bitten twice shy.
And in business its all about taking risk and turning them into success.
I love your post @daviskoome , as we always learn from mistakes. And as the saying goes "never trip over the same stone twice" in this way as you describe "taking risks and turning them into success". is key to restart a business and go far.

Depends on what caused it to fail in the first place. If I started a business and fall in the same traps, then I am to blame. But, if you ran into a roadblock at the time, and had to call it quits, that's understandable. Sometimes you can recapture that glory and make a business work. Just don't make the same mistakes twice.

Lot of times, business fail cause lack of customers. If I know my business failed because there was lack of interest by potential customers, I would be not eager to start the same, at least unless I can't move to another location where I'm sure people is interested at what I sell (or at my business services).

If the reason for the business failure has been known and lessons learnt,then it would be ok to proceed into the same business over again.Because the essence of any business is to understand the terain before profit making.So i would'nt hesitate to venture back into a business that did not work initially.

Lot of times, business fail cause lack of customers. If I know my business failed because there was lack of interest by potential customers, I would be not eager to start the same, at least unless I can't move to another location where I'm sure people is interested at what I sell (or at my business services).
That's a great detail you describe, certainly many businesses fail due to lack of customers as they have a bad location, or lack of good marketing which also attracts customers. Another thing that I think should be important is that the products or services to be offered are in demand.

If the reason for the business failure has been known and lessons learnt,then it would be ok to proceed into the same business over again.Because the essence of any business is to understand the terain before profit making.So i would'nt hesitate to venture back into a business that did not work initially.
Like i always says that failure is not the end of life, business failure is a lesson to be learnt that life is not a bed full of roses, always look back and see where you made a mistake, correct it and move on with life.

Like i always says that failure is not the end of life, business failure is a lesson to be learnt that life is not a bed full of roses, always look back and see where you made a mistake, correct it and move on with life.
It is so @Shigobad2020 , it is not the end of life. Failure is more an experience for our future, which will lead us to be better in the business or services we provide to our customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back