What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

Yes you can see and download the two apps on Google Play Store. I prefer the metal 4 app to the metal 5. I only used the mt5 with a bonus forex trading website but I don't like the experience I had with them app. But it depends on choic of the individual

Thank you for suggesting the metal 4 app. I would like to know what is the minimum amount I can invest and what are the payment methods accepted by these apps? Have you ever lost money trading in these apps and what are the chances of success in percentage?

Thank you for suggesting the metal 4 app. I would like to know what is the minimum amount I can invest and what are the payment methods accepted by these apps? Have you ever lost money trading in these apps and what are the chances of success in percentage?
Mt4 is not just an app that you can deposit your money inside or create an account with. It is just a trading app that most brookers use and user of a brooker can trade with using his details from the brooker. Trading forex with a strategy doesn't mean the person will always earn profit everyday.

Mt4 is not just an app that you can deposit your money inside or create an account with. It is just a trading app that most brookers use and user of a brooker can trade with using his details from the brooker. Trading forex with a strategy doesn't mean the person will always earn profit everyday.

Okay, so you mean this app is a kind of app that helps you to predict fiat currency prices, am I right? I hope that its accuracy rate is good. I am also using many crypto price predicting app and I really hope that I will be entering into crypto trading world very soon. I hope this Mt4 app will also be helpful to me.

Okay, so you mean this app is a kind of app that helps you to predict fiat currency prices, am I right? I hope that its accuracy rate is good. I am also using many crypto price predicting app and I really hope that I will be entering into crypto trading world very soon. I hope this Mt4 app will also be helpful to me.
No it is not an app that will help you predict the price of the currency pairs. You can only trade with the app. The app has many indicators that will help you to predict the coin price. It is not own by any forex trade company like instaforex. But it is a platform that you can trade on.

Yes I would start the business over again, but this time I would be more determined than before, and I would gather enough information about the business and how the market works in that area were i base

No it is not an app that will help you predict the price of the currency pairs. You can only trade with the app. The app has many indicators that will help you to predict the coin price. It is not own by any forex trade company like instaforex. But it is a platform that you can trade on.

Thank you, sir. I think it will be better for me to download this app and figure it out how it works. I have a similar app on my phone that predicts the price of cryptocurrency but it is not accurate all the times nd we can understand this. I am usually testing those apps. When both of my apps indicate that the price will rise, I do get an idea that it is time to earn profits.

It depends on the reasons for the failure of the business in the first place. If I could be able to analyse and understand the reasons behind the failure of the business and I think I can manage it successfully without failure again if given a second chance, I will start the business again.
Yea I totally agree with you.The reason for a failure will determine if i will go back to a business or not. Inexperience might the reason for failure in the first place and i can go back to the business after I’ve gained experience

Yea I totally agree with you.The reason for a failure will determine if i will go back to a business or not. Inexperience might the reason for failure in the first place and i can go back to the business after I’ve gained experience
There are reasons for a business owner to shift to another business. One example is a home-based convenience store that has no customer base to speak of. It is either he transfers his business location or think of another home business for his convenience.

Yes if you like this business why not ?
It is a good indicator that you have passion for something and you don't want to give up even meeting something unexpectable .

Yes I would start the business over again, but this time I would be more determined than before, and I would gather enough information about the business and how the market works in that area were i base
This is one thing that most people do not know that the failure of one in a business does not mean that the person cannot be able to start up that business again and he will fail just stop you said you're at first in a business should be an experience for you to be able to try again and not for you to give up on the business.

This is one thing that most people do not know that the failure of one in a business does not mean that the person cannot be able to start up that business again and he will fail just stop you said you're at first in a business should be an experience for you to be able to try again and not for you to give up on the business.
I stand with you on your reply, but I think that people have to be enlightened on this matter, because one of the reasons they choose not to start the business again is because of their peers

Sure! Especially if I loved it. I would just remember the areas where things went wrong and switch things up, try a different approach second time around.

Yes, very much yes i can most especially when i have sat and understood where my errors came from and rectified them yes i can. Most especially when its an idea you so much believe in and have made the appropriate research required of you to run a successful business

Yes, I will consider starting a business I once failed in but only after a careful deliberation. A lot of things do cause businesses to fail. If after careful deliberation I can assure myself that the mistakes that led to the earlier failure has been sorted and there won't be any surprising failure, I'll gladly restart the business.

Yes only with mindset we can get success in our business , stucking with our business will make us learn from our mistakes then we can get profits later .

If I'm very convinced that I am the one that didn't meet up to expectations before the business tumbles I can restrategize and come back for the business. However, if it's very obvious that I put in all my best to make the business succeed and it didn't I'm never going back into such Business

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
If I feel I have learnt enough by being unsuccessful the first time, then I will give it another try. That is if I still have interest in the business.

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?

I believe that there is always a reason for everything and if I should find out that the reason why the first business that I started failed as a result of lack of planning then I will go back and plan well and start the business all over again and succeed at it.

If I learn the secrets to succeed in that particular business if I failed before then I will definitely venture into it again in order to give it a second shot.

It's possible that I can start another business again if I am hundred percent sure that the second one I am doing will succeed ,obviously I cannot just start again if I am not sure of its success,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back