What's new

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

Well it depends íf I would start that same business again, I would probably do that if there's something new have learnt that could be a gane changer for the business ànd drive it to succeed other than that one could venture into another
One of the distinguishing factors of a true entrepreneur is resilience and consistency. Ability to rise up again even after fallen. If I a business fails there is nothing from picking it up again. One just have to approach it in another better way.

I have failed multiple times and some of my failures occurred due to mismanagement and high running cost. If these two things were managed early on, my business could have survived.

If I fail to make the business successful and it fails, I might want to start the business again if there is any chance in an make it work in a different way than I did it in the past

That is actually what I think too, for me to not have successfully completed starting up a business means that I have gotten somewhere and that experience would guide me to avoid mistakes where I did previously.

That is actually what I think too, for me to not have successfully completed starting up a business means that I have gotten somewhere and that experience would guide me to avoid mistakes where I did previously.
I can start up a business again even though I feel to make it successful if I still have interest in such business.starting up a business is all about your interest and dedication on with this you can be successful.

I can start up a business again even though I feel to make it successful if I still have interest in such business.starting up a business is all about your interest and dedication on with this you can be successful.
The interest and dedication and learning are sure ways to go when considering continuing a business from where you stopped so as to be able to define your success strategy and prevent failure.

One of the distinguishing factors of a true entrepreneur is resilience and consistency. Ability to rise up again even after fallen. If I a business fails there is nothing from picking it up again. One just have to approach it in another better way.
Exactly, you see see from a new better angle different from how you approached it in the first place, resilience and consistency is really key in anything worthwhile

I cannot start the same business I have fall except after the failure in that business I came to realise the reason behind the failure, that is only reason I can consider starting the business again, I will look to another type of business

I don't think I will try the same business. First of all I have alread failed, and there is no point in trying again. Secondly, why not attempt new business from the experience you have gained from your previous business

I don't think I will try the same business. First of all I have alread failed, and there is no point in trying again. Secondly, why not attempt new business from the experience you have gained from your previous business
I get your point tho, there are countless other businesses that one could still seek to venture into, repeating a business usually stems from the idea that the business owner would seem wiser now so as to avoid earlier costly mistakes which could be an added advantage too

I get your point tho, there are countless other businesses that one could still seek to venture into, repeating a business usually stems from the idea that the business owner would seem wiser now so as to avoid earlier costly mistakes which could be an added advantage too
If someone fails in some particular business, then I think at least he should give it a second chance. Atleast he now knows about the drawbacks and can try to do it by improving his skills.

If someone fails in some particular business, then I think at least he should give it a second chance. Atleast he now knows about the drawbacks and can try to do it by improving his skills.
Exactly that's what I'm saying but some people think otherwise tho as they see a business they failed as something to move on from entirely without trying a second time

If after the failure in the first business and I've come to realise the reason for the failure and I am very sure that if I go into that business again I will not fail then obviously I can consider starting it again if I still have some money with me.

I have failed multiple times and I sometimes have a feeling that if money was not a problem I would certainly restart the same business and make it success as I have better experiece

Yes, I would do so. This is because I would have learnt from my past mistakes and know the lapses that I encountered while doing the business. You can never take away the place of experience.

The most important thing when retrying is to know where the mistake is and to correct it. Otherwise, there is no point in trying again, as you will make the same mistake again. You must be sure that you have found the problem.
Exactly understanding where you made a mistake in the first try, gives you an advantage over the business in the next try. But that does not mean you have learnt it all tho. Many people still end up making the same mistake again but in a different way. So like you said it is important you find the root of the problem.

Failure in a business doesn't mean that you.should give up totally on the business. Once you fail, definitely you would have known the reasons for failure..so.you can work on it and start it.again

Failure in a business doesn't mean that you.should give up totally on the business. Once you fail, definitely you would have known the reasons for failure..so.you can work on it and start it.again
Failure is not the end of any businessman as you've likely said in your comment, if you feel in a business and you still have good interest in such business and want to start all over again it is a good idea.

At times, what cost us missing out on business long term success, is lack of experience, inadequate plans, and unnecessary spending can cost us our business.

Exactly understanding where you made a mistake in the first try, gives you an advantage over the business in the next try. But that does not mean you have learnt it all tho. Many people still end up making the same mistake again but in a different way. So like you said it is important you find the root of the problem.
That's right @eLdavis , I have seen up close people who "stumble over the same stone" this is because they do not know the root of the problem and therefore do not correct it. By knowing they can restart with certainty that they will not make the same mistake again, otherwise it will be a waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back