What's new

Workplace comfort as an employee

Workplace comfort is very important to me as an employee. I would also want to work somewhere in between both, but if it isn't possible, to be honest, i'll go for the company with a high pay and less comfortable condition.
You are right that it is very important because the employees need to feel comfortable in their working environment because it helps them to work better. When you're comfortable, you tend to get a better result.

You are right that it is very important because the employees need to feel comfortable in their working environment because it helps them to work better. When you're comfortable, you tend to get a better result.
A lot of companies tend to overlook the benefit of giving their employees a comfortable working environment. They don't realize that a comfortable working environment will not only benefit the employees, it will also benefit the company.

I think it is extremely important for your employees to have a comfortable workplace as this increase their chance to function well. To me, Having my desk and space is of utmost importance to me, I my enables me to function well.

A good working environment will always increase the worker's productivity which is why it is something that the management will always invest very well in in order to ensure that their business activities are not hindered.

A good working environment will always increase the worker's productivity which is why it is something that the management will always invest very well in in order to ensure that their business activities are not hindered.
Yes, If an employee is provided with a conducive environment, Such employee would be productive. Someone like me, I get motivated if my environment is conducive as this makes my work easy and fast.
Yes, If an employee is provided with a conducive environment, Such employee would be productive. Someone like me, I get motivated if my environment is conducive as this makes my work easy and fast.

A lot of companies tend to overlook the benefit of giving their employees a comfortable working environment. They don't realize that a comfortable working environment will not only benefit the employees, it will also benefit the company.
That is very correct
Some workplaces are not very suitable and conducive for the workers. They will not even be able to work at their own comfort which is not supposed to be like that

It is part of the social responsibility of a business to make sure staff are comfortable to do their work. I have been on situations where there are not seats available for a staff to sit and you are still expected to deliver optimally. Some organizations don't deserve to have staff.

When we talk about work place comfort, it is not limited to just having your own desk and the likes, having good materials also adds to comforts of the workers. Are all your equipments up to date or are you simply managing.

That is very correct
Some workplaces are not very suitable and conducive for the workers. They will not even be able to work at their own comfort which is not supposed to be like that
I believe when an employee is in a conducive or comfortable workplace, the employee will work more effectively and efficiently. I don't know why most employers fail to take note of this.

It is just the same thing like living in a house that is not comfortable for you. You will find it very difficult to be relaxed in that place which is why people whom their working environment is not suitable are affected negatively in their job output.

I think this is also one of the reasons why most people prefer working online to working offline. Working online would provide you a conducive environment.
Since most people tend to feel comfortable in their home, That would mean more productivity.

I believe when an employee is in a conducive or comfortable workplace, the employee will work more effectively and efficiently. I don't know why most employers fail to take note of this.
This is why some companies always provide a very suitable working place for all of their employees because they need them to be able to work well and feel comfortable when working
This is why some companies always provide a very suitable working place for all of their employees because they need them to be able to work well and feel comfortable when working

Yet, some other companies fail to provide a suitable working place for their workers and still blame the workers for not being able to carry out their duties properly.

Yet, some other companies fail to provide a suitable working place for their workers and still blame the workers for not being able to carry out their duties properly.

This is actually one of the reason why some workers will never be loyal to such companies because whenever they get an opportunity to work in another company that will regard them, they will always quit their job for another company.

Any company that does not provide suitable working place for his workers will not have stable workers because they will continue to leave his company because of the way he treats them

I can't give in my best in an organization that has not provided me the comfortability to work. Some organizations just like to stress staff. O would just do what I can. If the owner is not serious, I won't be.

Well, having both a conducive work environment and a good pay are both very important to an employee. When you have that comfortable space, it helps you to do your job efficiently.

Any company that does not provide suitable working place for his workers will not have stable workers because they will continue to leave his company because of the way he treats them
You are absolutely right. One of the reason i left my job as an apprentice in a fashion design store is because i didn't like the way my boss treated us the employees at times.

The only reason that will make me not to think about the working condition of a place that I am employed is if I am getting paid the exact kind of salary that I want, then I will not be worried about the condition of the working environment. The pay is good enough for me.

You are absolutely right. One of the reason i left my job as an apprentice in a fashion design store is because i didn't like the way my boss treated us the employees at times.
There are sometimes that some bosses lose good workers because of the way they treat those workers which is not nice. It may be very hard for those bosses to get loyal workers like that anymore
There are sometimes that some bosses lose good workers because of the way they treat those workers which is not nice. It may be very hard for those bosses to get loyal workers like that anymore

It is when the employee feels comfortable that they will be working freely without being feared of getting attacked by dangerous people from outside or even colleague , that's why as a worker , we prefer working in a safe working environment .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back