Workplace comfort as an employee

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How much importance do you guys give for workplace comfort as an employee? Is having your own desk and space important to you? Not many companies offer this facility these days and you will not have enough privacy either.

So, if a company is paying you less but is offering you with very good working conditions, would you be willing to give them a chance? Or would you want to join a company with high-pay having barely enough comfortable conditions.

As for me, I would want to opt for somewhere in between as both these aspects are very important to me.
What about you guys?

Workplace comfort is very important to me as an employee. I would also want to work somewhere in between both, but if it isn't possible, to be honest, i'll go for the company with a high pay and less comfortable condition.

How much importance do you guys give for workplace comfort as an employee? Is having your own desk and space important to you? Not many companies offer this facility these days and you will not have enough privacy either.

So, if a company is paying you less but is offering you with very good working conditions, would you be willing to give them a chance? Or would you want to join a company with high-pay having barely enough comfortable conditions.

As for me, I would want to opt for somewhere in between as both these aspects are very important to me.
What about you guys?
Privacy is important, but I would go for higher pay. I don't really intend to work for others for a long period of time, so I need to build a very good capital base in a short while. It will pay to sacrifice the comfort for a while.

I don't need less salary and at the same time I don't need a situation that the business environment is very bad , both of those things must be balance if I have to work in any business. And beside I don't like working for most organisation

Workplace comfort is important and everybody want it. But the goal of every man is to make money. So, if a company offer higher pay but their facility is not so much comfortable for me, I will accept it.

I believe that it is equally important that you should at least feel comfortable where you are working and it should not just be some kind of rigid place that you cannot move.

I don't need less salary and at the same time I don't need a situation that the business environment is very bad , both of those things must be balance if I have to work in any business. And beside I don't like working for most organisation
Money is the main reason and my main motivator for working and I also like working in a good and peaceful working environment which will make me make feel comfortable working

I need to have my own space and be able to work in a way that is best for productivity. I can be rather messy but it is organized chaos and my work flow functions best. If I had to share a space and keep everything tidy, I would not be working to my full potential.

This is a really important point that's somewhat being swept under the carpet most times. My organization made pretty sure for everyone to have their own spaces to avoid any intrusion of privacy.

Money is the main reason and my main motivator for working and I also like working in a good and peaceful working environment which will make me make feel comfortable working
Money is very important , but what of a situation that the environment is not conducive enough but the payment is very attractive , will you consider still working in such organisation ?

Workplace comfort is very important because if you do not feel comfortablke in the working environment you might not be able to work efficiently. When you are not efficent, your performance will be bad.

Workplace comfort is very important to me as an employee. I would also want to work somewhere in between both, but if it isn't possible, to be honest, i'll go for the company with a high pay and less comfortable condition.

Having a very healthy working environment is something that is very good for the workers because it is going to make it very easy for you to do your job and deliver at a high-capacity all the time.

In order for a company to be successful, each workers has to be working in a good working environment which means you have to make them comfortable by providing all they need for them.

I think it is extremely important for your employees to have a comfortable workplace as this increase their chance to function well. To me, Having my desk and space is of utmost importance to me, I my enables me to function well.

Like the original poster, I won't trade workplace comfort for more pay and vice versa. There has to be a balance between both fore to work for an organization. No matter how much you pay, how am I expected to deliver efficiently when tye working conditions are poor. If a company has a good pay with bad working conditions, I would just do what I can based on the condition provided and I won't take the fall for anything.

Actually there are people who try ad much as the can to make their workplace more comfortable for them with their own personal money not necessarily waiting for the company to provide the comfort ability for them.

Actually there are people who try ad much as the can to make their workplace more comfortable for them with their own personal money not necessarily waiting for the company to provide the comfort ability for them.

It is very important for people to make sure that they are comfortable working at their workplace. This is because if they do not feel comfortable, then they will more likely make more mistakes and they may even quite their job just because they were not feeling safe.

It is going to be a very big mistake for you to actually be spending your own money in buying things for a company where you are working because whenever you are getting out from there, there is a high possibility that you can not take anything out of the company unless it is accounted for that you bought it with your money.

What about you guys?
Well I think this very important, you have to be very comfortable with the people you are working with, this very important it will help you a lot especially if you a type that doesn't associates with people.

For an employee , working in a safe and conducive working environment is the best way they can feel relaxed and work with ease , so the working environment and the salary means a lot

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back