Why investing in other coins is necessary

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.

You are so right! I think many people!e are so focused on bitcoin right now that they have refused to realize that there is a haven in altcoins.

Very wise decision, if we diversify I our investment from Bitcoin to invest also on the small coins like, XRP, BCH, LTC ETH, BNB, BUSD, ETC. It gonna be fantastic cos of how Bitcoin fees are going about right now, we need alternative in order not use all our interest accumulated in saving Bitcoin to pay for transaction fees.

Investing in other crypto is a wise decision but we shouldn't rule out the fact that investment has to do with lots of risk, before investing there must be at least a thorough check of the chart of crypto you're about investing on.

True talk.. investing in other coins and token is not a bad idea but how do we know when they will rise..that's my concern

Yeah investing in other valuable Cryptocurrencies is a good move, just need to research on the coin Before you invest

If you want to invest in other coins I will recommend picking the ones you like from top 10-20 on Coinmarketcap.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
I am agreed with you, investment in the above mentioned coins is not only affordable but also profitable . People who can't afford investment in Bitcoins can invest in other cheap Cryptocurrencies

Yeah you’re right most especially ethereum it’s rising I believe ethereum should worth $5k next year

yes, it is true that currently the value of Bitcoin is high, but in the future we cannot predict whether it can continue to increase or not, if indeed the market price continues to increase, it is true that we will definitely make big profits.

You are right, we must diversify our crypto investment, so that our investment is more diverse, not only dependent on Bitcoin, I even answered a thread on this forum, and the result of my calculation as a percentage, Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not the most profitable but when it begin to rise many are fully aware otherwise there are other coins that rise much more higher than bitcoin in Avery short time though not consistently.

Because if u invest in one coin the risk of ĺoosing everything will be high so it"s for the better to buy more than one coin

I think you can split your investment to other altcoin its not really a bad idea to do so , i think this would reduce loss and fetch you more money

yea... it's very necessary to invest in other coins which have the probability of appreciating value in years to come.... It's better to invest in those coins now that they are still cheap and affordable such include eth, litecoin, ripples etc

Yes I am agreed with you, we should invest in other cryptocurrencies which are not expensive . hopefully we ll get profit in future

Is nice investing in other coins because we don't know how much they will mean to us in future, that was how the Bitcoin started in 2008 and now is so precious to everyone who has investedin it

Is nice investing in other coins because we don't know how much they will mean to us in future, that was how the Bitcoin started in 2008 and now is so precious to everyone who has investedin it
Yes but we shouldn't invest more because we are not sure if the price ll increase or decrease and always invest in those coins which have cheap rates.

Price fluctuations is inevitable but if one should invest in different coins , if one falls another will rise so splitting your investment is necessary and advisable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back