What's new

Why investing in other coins is necessary

Price fluctuations is inevitable but if one should invest in different coins , if one falls another will rise so splitting your investment is necessary and advisable.
Yes you are right we should get guidance of experts before investing in new coins

I follow lots of Crypto analyst media outlet online and their analysis most times do help in decision as regards Crypto currencies investments.

I follow lots of Crypto analyst media outlet online and their analysis most times do help in decision as regards Crypto currencies investments.
It's good thing. In this way you can make better decision to invest in any new or old Cryptocurrency

It's good thing. In this way you can make better decision to invest in any new or old Cryptocurrency
Yeah , most times I invest on altcoins when I checked and their value is negative (red) because I know the next phase is positive (green)

I have observed few altcoins that rose together with Bitcoin with this period and I will invest much in them henceforth .

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
The best investment one would merit in the nearest future is alt coins. Bitcoin has really won the hearts of majority of investors which blindfolded us from seeing other coins as an opportunity to be more rich in future. I went through so many analysis, and I found out that some other coins apart from bitcoin and Etherium will soar higher in the year 2021. Because of this, I think its safe for every investor to invest on those coins for now.

There is a saying in my country that one shouldn't lay their eggs in one basket, meaning that we should diversify our investment portfolio, not relying on just one source for investment, and this is also true for cryptocurrencies.
Most of us have investment in Bitcoin, it would be absolutely good if we can also invest in other alt coins like Bitcoin cash, litecoin, Tron, and Ethereum.

You're very right on your assertion. Bitcoin has crossed 30k now and is beyond my reach 😢. Ethereum is getting higher everyday too. I'm on the lookout for crypto tokens that's currently below $1 That has potentials to increase in value. We often abandon these small coins and just focus on the big dogs. One funny stuff about these little cryptos is that they can go high or very low in few days.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
Yes, the focus shouldn't all be on Bitcoin. There are many others too that have potential, even the ones below 10 dollars. They are worth investing in for long term. Just study few of them and invest.

As at now, all eyes are on bitcoin which just surpass 30000$ and record more than 5% increment in a day. These are made people to invest in it more than other coins. But people need to focus on some tending coin that may outwit bitcoin in the nearest future. Coins like BAT, ethereum, Ripple etc.

Altcoins. Altcoins, or digital currency alternatives to bitcoin, tend to see lower levels of acceptance among major companies. Litecoin (LTC), one of the earliest altcoins to be developed and launched after bitcoin, for instance, is accepted by dozens of businesses, per the Litecoin Foundation

Investing in small coins is really necessary because most of these coins keep increasing and that means they may also rise higher some day. Let's just look at how Dogecoin rise just only yesterday and that was about fifty percent increase a day and that means all investors made their profits.

You should be invest for other and new coins also as, the coins as very low pricing at the starting point but with the passage of time its value is getting increase. So It will be profitable if we purchase coin at the starting.

The way the price of bitcoin is surging now it like more people are interested in investing into bitcoin the more and possibly eithereum is their next option considering the percentage rise in each of these coins . Only today bitcoin had risen over 12% and ethereum with 6%

The way the price of bitcoin is surging now it like more people are interested in investing into bitcoin the more and possibly eithereum is their next option considering the percentage rise in each of these coins . Only today bitcoin had risen over 12% and ethereum with 6%
This two coins are going places in its price volume. I'm not surprise to be seeing this massive increment in price for both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Considering how many investors that is investing around the two coins. Now that the pandemic is still with us, I don't think the price will go down anytime soon.

It's a wise thing to do. To not only focus on one crypto currency alone. We never know which one is going to increase its price next. Maybe one of the coins that have little value now would take over the leading coins now. So it's better to take our options open to anything possible.

If someone had Invested in doge coin few days ago the person would have made double of his money in the last 12 hours because it increased by 106% before it now reduced to 95% the last time i checked the price. It all about information.

Crypto currency is a commodity and like any commodity an investor has the choice. As the saying goes - don't put all your eggs in one basket so it better if you spread out your investments to different commodities and in your case it is the coins. Putting all your money on Bitcoin is good when it earns. But when the value drops to a much lower level you might be disappointed. If you have some other investments then the values may fluctuate and you may still be up on the average values.

I didn't even bother to do any form of research before investing on bitcoin, etherum, and lite coin about three day's ago, I got the idea of investing on these coins over here in bizdustry and I'm really glad I did as I believe that someday in the future I would smile endlessly and thank God I made this very great decision.

Even though bitcoin is doing fantastically well right now, I equally feel it's the right time to invest in other cryptocurrencies like ethereum, litecoin, BCH, etc, so that if any of them picks up and start climbing like bitcoin we will be sure of massive profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back