What's new

Why investing in other coins is necessary

Yes that's right, in every business diversification is always advised.
My current preference is to look at crypto efforts focused on infrastructure and special use cases. In the former case, I would cite 0x (ZRX) as an example - the team has developed a protocol for cross-currency transfers, something exchanges use. For special use cases I might cite Golem (GNT) for its effort to create a ‘supercomputer’ by linking processing power via a blockchain for computers around the world and Siacoin (SC), one of the efforts aimed at creating decentralized cloud storage. Then there is SALT, a lending platform, and variations of Ethereum that look promising. There’s a slew of applications for gaming (both the ‘gaming’ associated with gambling and VR games) and artists (writers, videographers …). The list of interesting efforts grows every day.

Most of the current cryptocurrencies and/or tokens likely won’t exist in five years. But there will be survivors that history will cite as having revolutionized the world. This is not an exaggeration.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
We should invest in Litocoin. I am really inspired from it. I so much here about xrp. it is being told that the company of xrp is involved in wrong activities. This is the main reason of its decrease trend.
On the other hand litcoine getting huge attention day by day.

As with every form of investment, it's always best to diversify your portfolio ie not sticking to one one form of investment. So I feel that same principle applies when it comes to investment in cryptocurrency. That way you spread your risk across various types of coin.

It is no doubt that bitcoin is heading to $20,000 and above before the end of the year base on the realities available but it comes with higher transactions fee. I feel Investing in other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ripple will be a wise decision.since they are also on the rise too though not as high as bitcoin.
Of course nowadays, the attention of people is going more towards bitcoin Because the price of bitcoin is touching the sky That's why people are choosing to invest more in bitcoins there can be more profit because people want to earn good amount of profit ftom this.

I guess people have discovered that people no longer get skeptical about take the risk in Investing because lots of people that were waiting for bitcoin to crash before they can Invest now see that may wait for a very long time or forever to achieve.

I think investing in other cryptocurrency coins is neccessary because there might be a coin worth very little now but will worth alot in the future. For all we know we might have a next bitcoin in our hands.it is true that currently the value of Bitcoin is high, but in the future we cannot predict whether it can continue to increase or not, if indeed the market price continues to increase, it is true that we will definitely make big profits.

Bitcoin is raising so high that's Why everyone can't afford to invest in it.so we can go with other currencies like LTC ETH BCH because these are also growing and affordable.The market value of Bitcoin has increased significantly and may decrease, so investing in other currencies can be beneficial.

Bitcoin is raising so high that's Why everyone can't afford to invest in it.so we can go with other currencies like LTC ETH BCH because these are also growing and affordable.The market value of Bitcoin has increased significantly and may decrease, so investing in other currencies can be beneficial.
You can also Invest in it because you can easily make profit from it because I don't see it falling anytime soon , it may reach higher value and the drop may not be significant. You can also Invest in the other coins you mentioned.

if you have a decent budget and capital, then why not, atleast you guarantee that one of the coins will generate you income when some of them drops in value, relying on one single income is a bad idea and mostly lead into disappointements, so avoid it

Investing in other coins other than bitcoin is not a bad idea since the rate at which people troop in for bitcoin is on a high side, this influenced the coin in such a way that is not everyone has the opportunity to invesst in it.

To invest on other crypto currency is a good Idea, and it will help to earn profit because of raises of Bitcoin now is not affordable with small money. The only issue is that others cryptocorrency are not have profits as Bitcoin and we do not know they will raise high.

It is much safer to invest and own more than one type of cryptocurrency instead of focusing on just one. This is because the volatility of the cryptocurrency market will surely affect the price of some coins.
Some of them will rise and some of them will fall in price.

I personally I've been investing on other coins example of other coin have been investing on are ripple, dogecoin and tron, for me i predict that these coins will have the potential of gaining much value in the future, that is why I invest with them, you can also do your own personal research on coins before investments as most coin will still never have value even in ten years time.and invest what you can afford to lose.

I agree on buying or trading on other crypto currency coin available, we never can tell which coin is going to make that high rise just like bitcoin did. Coins like ethereum, ripple, litecoin and other crypto currency coin.

Investing in multiple coins, not just one or to at the top, but also other coins is very necessary to diversify yoir investment. Even when one coin crashes, you have invested on another to cover your ecpenses.

Price fluctuations is inevitable but if one should invest in different coins , if one falls another will rise so splitting your investment is necessary and advisable.
Indeed, this is how i invest. I don't put all my funds to just investment/coin so if one got unlucky i still have other investments that might gain a lot in that case i wouldn't lose anything.

As you know very well dear that high return high risk and low return low risk. As now Bitcoin almost reach to $34000 and may go more higher but it comes down ⬇️ similarly it goes higher. So it's wise decision to invest other than bitcon.

As one analyst say. Bitcoin is for wealth preservation while altcoin is for wealth accumulation. If you are Investor who wants to make money with other digital currency aside Bitcoin then you really need to look into other coin Tron, litecoin, Ethereum and bitcoin cash

As you know very well dear that high return high risk and low return low risk. As now Bitcoin almost reach to $34000 and may go more higher but it comes down ⬇️ similarly it goes higher. So it's wise decision to invest other than bitcon.
The value of bitcoin is now at $37,489 as at this time using coinbase price update . Honestly it is still very much safe Investing in other coins despite the increase in bitcoin price because other coins like ethereum are also rising . stellar had ATH of 103% yesterday.

The reason why i need to invest in other coin is to be profitable in my investment I can't rely on one coin so i have to have many alternative i cannot put all my hands in one basket its not possible, The world of investment is full of many opportunities so i need to explore in other to earn more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back