Are you still investing in Altcoins?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$16.3100USD
Biznotes
Due to the rise of Bitcoin in price and being almost the only cryptocurrency that has reached all-time highs for quite some time now, altcoins have been in the background for too long and many of them without a considerable capital inflow into their ecosystems, are you still investing in altcoins? Which ones are you investing in, if so, do you have any altcoins that you have been investing in for a long time?

These days I am investing more on meme coins rather than bitcoin or major altcoins. I am nowadays more geared towards immediate profits rather than long term profits. Having said that I also have some assets with altcoins.

I continue with my long-term plan since it is what has given me the most results, especially in this bull market, on the other hand, I still have a large part of my altcoins, many of which I started investing in 2020-2021, but my "big" investment continues to go to Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back