Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
The year just started and a lot of crypto currency experts are hopeful that the bullrun will happen earlier than expected. This has made some position themselves with acquiring some coins. When asked to make a pick, which one will you pick to do magic in 2024?

Most people will reply with the most known cryptocurrencies then no one will go to the preferable NFT or preferable ETH token or even BSC or BRC 20 network token, they will focus on Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash or DogeCoin or even some goes to ADA and Cardano and will be a lot of repeated answers, this is my point of view only.

The cryptocurrencies that I'm most interested in are Bitcoin, Solana and now also HBAR or better known as Hedera, which I advise you to explore is a real blast project.

I am trying to flex my muscles in crypto market by investing in Ethereum, ADA and Mattic. I am not including Bitcoin because Bitcoin is too expensive for me. I might also try metaverse coins like Sand, Mana, and AXS. I am trying to diversify my portfolio.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back