Investing in meme coins

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Digecoin was the first meme coin I invested, however when I started investing on dogecoin, it was already 1 cents. I continued investing until it was 34 cents and then stopped. I also invested in Shiba, pepe coin, and floki. I sold dogecoin for a minor profits bur I am holding other meme coins. Have you invested in meme coin, what coins you invested in?

I have never invested in meme coins and likely never will. Meme coins are essentially jokes, and aren't meant to be hugely profitable. Unless you can name me a meme coin that is worth a lot, I don't think it's worth putting any money into meme coins. Dodgecoin is the most widely known one, and it's not even above $1 in worth. I suppose if you invest a lot, and it rises enough, you might make a little bit. But I doubt it'd be much. Even for the other meme coins, are any of them worth much?

I have never invested in meme coins and likely never will. Meme coins are essentially jokes, and aren't meant to be hugely profitable. Unless you can name me a meme coin that is worth a lot, I don't think it's worth putting any money into meme coins. Dodgecoin is the most widely known one, and it's not even above $1 in worth. I suppose if you invest a lot, and it rises enough, you might make a little bit. But I doubt it'd be much. Even for the other meme coins, are any of them worth much?
Dogecoin, the first ever meme coin was started as a joke. The token was launched just in 3 hours. All meme coins are jokes, but when it comes to profitability, meme coin can be extremely profitable. All you should know when to buy them and when to sell them.

Dogecoin, the first ever meme coin was started as a joke. The token was launched just in 3 hours. All meme coins are jokes, but when it comes to profitability, meme coin can be extremely profitable. All you should know when to buy them and when to sell them.
I know, that's why I don't see it being worth investing in. From what I've seen, I've never witnessed any of them climb past $1. I don't invest in crypto, so how would anyone profit from a currency that's worth less than a dollar? Sure it could rise a little bit and you make a few bucks back, but has anyone made it extremely big with meme coins? And how big?

I know, that's why I don't see it being worth investing in. From what I've seen, I've never witnessed any of them climb past $1. I don't invest in crypto, so how would anyone profit from a currency that's worth less than a dollar? Sure it could rise a little bit and you make a few bucks back, but has anyone made it extremely big with meme coins? And how big?
I do not see most of the currently popular memecoin becoming $1 anything soon, for some memecoin that will never be an option, however, to profit form meme coin, they do not have to become $1. When the market improves, even a 10 percent increment will make you earn well. Profit depends on percentage gain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back