Are Meme Coins for HODL

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think you will profit by holding meme coins, do you really believe you will make it big by holding meme coins? Do you think meme coins can go 100-200 or even 1000x in the bull run? Do you think shirt term investment in meme coins is more profitable and risk free method or do you believe holding for a long term will give you more benefits? As far as I am concerned, I am for HODL.

I don't think that these tokens are designed to invest in them for the long term. But the most important thing is that they are not created in order for people to make money from them, they are for a separate circle of people who will buy cheaply, then promote it and sell tokens at a peak, and simply investors will forever remain with a huge amount of tokens that will not be worth anything. These are only speculations and there is no need to invest in them for a long time, hoping that over time they will bring profit.

Even the coin like bitcoin and ethreum go down when the market is bearish. Just imagine, Ethereum was around $4800 and Bitcoin around $68k, and now they are around $2200 and $42K. Therefore, meme coin also lose value when market is down. But if you can HODL until market improves, you might profit.

I think meme coins can be for HODL for a while, but in general, I would say no, meme coins from my point of view are to make money in the short term and especially in bull markets, that's why it's good to buy some meme coins when the market is down, nothing more than that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back