Are You Still Investing in Meme Coin

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Meme coins are speculative assets, if you are lucky, you might be able to make a lot of money, and if you are unlucky, you might lose your entire investments. The first meme coin I tried was dogecoin. I sold my dogecoin before it crashed in the bear market, and managed to make some profits. I invested in shib coin and I am at a loss.
During the bear market, I invested in a couple more meme coins such as Floki and Pepe.
Do you still invest in meme coins? Have you made profits from meme coins?

I never have and never will. When I hear meme in the same sentence as crypto, I pass on it. It's the same thing with Dogecoin. And I don't think it's worth much and hasn't risen in price in a long time. As for meme coins themselves, I think they're made to trick people more than to help people profit. That's how I feel anyway.

No, I haven't invested in Meme coins since I stopped investing in Shiba inu, I don't know if meme coins will be booming again even reaching a bull market, I hope so since many people got caught up in many of these meme coins, I have some acquaintances who invested more than $1000 in meme coins and don't want to sell until they recover part of the capitalization that these coins lost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back