What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

It might be easy to condemn gambling and betting but most people see it as a source of making money instantly while predicting right events. However, it is very risky and addictive and you could lose all your earnings to it.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
When people want to make quick money, they resort to gambling.
Most times these people get addicted to gambling and do not even gain from it.
the amount of money they ut into gambling if redirected into business would have yielded much.

It might be easy to condemn gambling and betting but most people see it as a source of making money instantly while predicting right events. However, it is very risky and addictive and you could lose all your earnings to it.
The high risk and addictive nature is very bad about gambling. That is why it is much better to invest that money wisely. That requires you to research and learn about investment methods that are worth trying.

The high risk and addictive nature is very bad about gambling. That is why it is much better to invest that money wisely. That requires you to research and learn about investment methods that are worth trying.
This is very true. But how would you advise someone who is deeply involved and addicted to gambling to quit? And what could be the other investment alternatives available ?

Some people are addicted to gambling due to their previous failure in business, or lack of business ideas, the dabbled around excuses that what if the business ideas they perceived didn't work out well. These made them to prefer taking a short cut to amass wealth, but failed to understand that the money stake on gambling could vanish in a tickling of an eye. If the gambler had known that their over ambitious attitude over accumulation of wealth would amount to zero gain, they would have used the money for other profitable business that will bring them lifetime earnings.

They like to gamble money because they make some money while gambling and they think that they could make more. This eventually creates a psychological cycle in the brain which leads a person to think that gambling is good. However, gambling is a deception and it is never good.

I don't really know why people choose to gamble , well because they are attracted to the fact that they can be able to earn a huge sum of money within a short period of time even when this happened in rare cases.

We need to be careful in whatsoever we do in life, most people prefer gambling because they live quick money but they loose everything in the process while some people also love quick money and they fall intro ponzi scheme

For so many gamblers , they just consider investing as a pure waste of time because it does not gives huge return on investment within a short time. Unfortunately some of them will even lose to gambling more than the interest they could be earning with investment.

Gambling and Investment are similar in a way. Both doesn't guarantee success and they could result to loss. To me gamble is a form of investment as I have seen so many people get rich off it
I ask a lot of people this question too, but later I found the answer to it myself, investments takes time to yield profit but gambling yield immediate profit though the loss is sometimes more than the profit, but I'm sure that's the reason why people still gamble

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
I think people tend to gamble because of the prospect of earning profits within a very short time. The average human is impatient and would always look forward to earning more money within a short time.

may be, contributing and betting both include chance and choice—specifically, the hazard of capital with trusts of future benefit. But betting is ordinarily a short-lived movement, whereas values contributing can final a lifetime. Too, there's a negative anticipated return to card sharks, on normal and over the long run.

I do play sport betting once awhile during the weekend with the money I can afford to loose and I do invest , investment is better because you will always have a return but gambling gives you a fifty percent chance of winning and loosing

Unfortunately, many people have no idea how to invest money and they tend to gamble money and this is why they tend to lose money. There are many people who lose money in the Forex market.

Unfortunately, many people have no idea how to invest money and they tend to gamble money and this is why they tend to lose money. There are many people who lose money in the Forex market.
I don't think most gamblers deliberately go into gambling to lose. It usually becomes an addiction after some time and it is always very difficult to overcome it.

People tend to gamble because if you're lucky, it's a life time opportunity. Personally, I don't encourage gambling. I've seen someone who suffered from stroke because he used all his life savings to gamble at a sport betting. Gambling is also an attribute of excessive greed!
That is just it,because if you cannot come up with a strategy on how to make and create wealth,then you can't get it through gambling,even if you do,the addiction will make you spend it back on gambling.

Maybe because most of us doesn't know how? And where to start. Some wants to try their luck on Gambling because it's faster than investing without any idea where to invest risk may be lower too.
Because people know that investment take much time for one to start making some profit because it doesn't come fast, that is why some prefer to enter into gambling where be making fast money.

One of the major reasons people venture into gambling instead of investing is because they want quick money. Quick money that gambling offers is something so many people want to have badly and they end up losing.

Normally investment won't always provide a quick way of making money. Gambling was established based on the psychology that people can easily use it to make a quick profit within a short period of time people but so many people will end up losing in the cost of trying to make this quick profit.

Gambling feeds on the get-rich-quick desires of people and gives them an illusion of earning money with no real hard work. Investment is not really in vogue probably because people are not prepared to learn about what they are investing in, and do not want to be in the hunt for money for the long term

We tend to go into gambling because you can make a huge amount of money if you are able to win which the probability is very slim , and because the money you make from the investment might not be much but investment is better than gambling

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back