What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

Gambling is addictive the whole thing around is psychological. The feeling or believe one has about having the chance always suppress all negativity

I do ask myself something like that but later on I had an answer to myself. Gambling can make you a millionaire one day but investment take processing before you can yield your money. Many people get into gambling because it can really make you a one day millionaire and they never thinks about the bad effects of it.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
that's true ,many people are into gambling,they think that's the only way they can make allot of money ,i can't blame them because some of them are not used to some of this online terms ,but gambling is not s great idea to earn income,sometimes it is annoying

Gambling is never a good or better way for someone to be investing their money. Gambling has made a lot of people become addicted to it now that it have even led to the ruining of families

Gambling is never a good or better way for someone to be investing their money. Gambling has made a lot of people become addicted to it now that it have even led to the ruining of families
Gambling normally is not good and adviseable but the situation of the country in my own opinion is not good and people are forced into gambling because of unemployment.

People tend to gamble because if you're lucky, it's a life time opportunity. Personally, I don't encourage gambling. I've seen someone who suffered from stroke because he used all his life savings to gamble at a sport betting. Gambling is also an attribute of excessive greed!

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
Most times what some persons don't understand is that quick and easy money is not easy to come by,gambling is just one of those,the ability to strategise and develop a business plan and allow it grow with time is what is lacking in most persons.

I pose many individuals this inquiry as well, yet later I discovered the response to it myself, ventures set aside effort to return benefit yet betting return quick benefit however the misfortune is now and again more than the benefit, yet I'm certain that is the justification for why individuals actually bet

This is because most of them need quick money .they feel investing their money will take a lot of time and they are not ready to be patient.Also most of them are already addicted to it and find it difficult to stop even if they want to.

Well it depends on individual perception and how they have been motivated to do a particular thing may be they have a positive impact about it. some may sees investment as more riskier than gambling depends on how they have been motivated earlier.

Many will gamble because they need fast money and I think that business is very stressful and take longer time before you start making profit.
You are right they gamble because they need fast money and they are lazy to work or can wait for the investment returns. But one vital reason while people gamble more than investing is that gambling requires small money but investment requires large amount of money.

Well for me there are different factors to that. First and foremost,when it comes to investment,you're not talking of just pennies but a huge capital or at least something worthwhile
Post automatically merged:

Well it depends on individual perception and how they have been motivated to do a particular thing may be they have a positive impact about it. some may sees investment as more riskier than gambling depends on how they have been motivated earlier.
Exactly. Some sweet it as risk too and they believe they know more about the gambling so they'd rather opt in for that

Most people alreadybdo it as a habit so it will be difficult for them to let go.Also they are looking for quick money and don't choose to invest because they see it as waste of time

Most gamblers that are making it big in that sector will let you understand that, that is their own investment. Irrespective of what you call real work, but to me that is gambling.
One of those things that makes most people to gamble with their money is greed apps they would want to have big money from the small money that they have within a very short time and that cannot work all the time in pipework only very few times. Did you not know that a good investment of their money would definitely give them a reasonable amount of money which he sustained over time will give them a big amount of money

Gambling is a quick money so I don't really think that gambling is a investment because is what a person right away and also to get the profit.

I think the reason they prefer gambling to investment is because they need urgent result as investment may not give that. The rate of people involved in gambling these days are so much compared to some years back. Some make it big though, but people lost more than they win. It is just my opinion.

I ask a lot of people this question too, but later I found the answer to it myself, investments takes time to yield profit but gambling yield immediate profit though the loss is sometimes more than the profit, but I'm sure that's the reason why people still gamble
Exactly and gambling is a lot more easier than investment. You can gamble with penny and expect millions, it's works but not often. That's how people sees it

Gambling has this deceptive way of making people who are into it think they can always make good hits from it from time to time. And that is how they keep growing it into becoming addicted.

I ask a lot of people this question too, but later I found the answer to it myself, investments takes time to yield profit but gambling yield immediate profit though the loss is sometimes more than the profit, but I'm sure that's the reason why people still gamble
Well people with different opinion i don't think gambling is a best option of making quick cash i believe there are investment that make money fast depending on your zeal to your business.

Sometimes people who gamble do it out of fun or they just believe in luck and easier and faster way to make. Gambling is dangerous because it is addictive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back