What's new

Why are people running from making a living out of farming?

Well, I think most of the people do not have much experience when it comes to farming and they would not try to get into a business if they do not have much experience related to it. Perhaps this might be a great reason why they are not into farming business?
Yes, you have a point there, most people out there have no idea of the potential in Farming, hence they just reason one side of it which is usually the dirty part of it, where one has to work with soil and all that but it's actually more than that.

Yes, you have a point there, most people out there have no idea of the potential in Farming, hence they just reason one side of it which is usually the dirty part of it, where one has to work with soil and all that but it's actually more than that.

In my country, farming is a family business. Most of the farmers' fathers were also farmers and they taught how to do it to their kids. So this is how they gain experience when it comes to farming. It is, therefore, very hard for an inexperienced guy to get into this business.

This is a nice question, may be they think it's a dirty job. But of a truth God gave man farming to do and make a living as well as eat. But if people have come to knowing how much is in farming, they will identify. I own a fish farm & poultry.

Covid19 have made people reconsidering the business they've left for a long time now, simply for better business option. Farming is in-demand now because their is shortage of food at the meantime due to covid19 effects.

Chiz dear, of a truth people lack the insight on how farming brings a whole lot of money. Personally I know how much I've been able to cash out from "fish farming."

Well I will say because of the lack of tools, modernize farming tools,using the local tool requires much man power,and it is very stressful.

Well I will say because of the lack of tools, modernize farming tools,using the local tool requires much man power,and it is very stressful.
Well I always believed that to maintain a farming equipment is expensive and this is what a lot of ordinary people may not be able to afford .it is the government that should help some people to expand their farming business.

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.
Those who are running from making a living out of farming are not yet aware of its benefits. There are different ventures in agriculture, and the start up cost isn't huge. I have been in agro business for 3 years now, its been an amazing ride.

Most person feels that the profit gotten from farm product compare to the stress is not worth it,but I don't think it is stressful if you implement modern equipment

The biggest limiting factor restraining people from farming is the cost. Also, in my setting there is a clash of insecurity between herdsmen and farmers so this is difficult for farmers to cultivate.

Well.. A lot of people are running away from farming business due to the cost of production, but looking into it farming business today is one of the most profitable business.

The biggest limiting factor restraining people from farming is the cost. Also, in my setting there is a clash of insecurity between herdsmen and farmers so this is difficult for farmers to cultivate.
Where is your current location if I may ask? Though we have not had much issues concerning the herdsmen attacks in my area but there have been alot of sightings.

The rate of inflation has increased the chicken prices in my country a lot and there are no chances that the rates will come down or fluctuate because the price of poultry products are rising increasingly.

Many people shy away from farming because of the little prestige and acceptability of farming as a career. Some see it as very stressful and dirty as famers usually have to work on the soil for a long period of time.

Farming is good but it is tedious. Majority of the people are running away from farming because they don't have access two equipment that will make the work easier for them.

People are running from agriculture to earn a living, the reason for this is that the government can not help the farmer with machine to embark on mechanized farming and also give loan to the farmer

You will need mercenary if you want to engage in farming on a large scales. Most of the equipment you are going to use on the farm land cost a lot and majority of people can't afford them.

Well maybe because It actually requires a lot of work and also getting dirty from time to time as a result of planting and also harvesting and it is not every one that can do that

People are still engaging in farming but the problem is that farming requires a lot of money ,most especially to operate the modern farming system, most people do not have such and government here are not ready to provide or help.

This might be due to the cost of production, I.e the cost of getting very good farmland, the cost of getting some mechanical tools. Some also believe that farming might be too difficult and stressful and that is why they have been talking about online businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back