What's new

Why are people running from making a living out of farming?

Lack of proper monetization, mechanisation insecurity has made farming to be less profitable to a lot of people and that is why they just go for safer investments.

I don't think anybody is running away from farming because people are looking for ways of making money. the thing is that if the government of a particular country can be able to provide the necessary things needed to venture into agriculture then the people will probably go into it. It's all about some seriousness in the part of the government.

Probably the biggest factor is cost, second is knowledge. My uncle owns a very large farm. The government even pays him to not farm on some land and allow hunters on it. He raises cattle, hay, corn and soy.
The reason why some people are finding farming work so difficult they think that farming work are very hard to do, not knowing that people make good money from farming business, because most people think that farming work are not giving much money.

The reason why some people are finding farming work so difficult they think that farming work are very hard to do, not knowing that people make good money from farming business, because most people think that farming work are not giving much money.
First thing about farming is that most people have confirmed that farming business is very hard because it involves a hard labour but currently its getting easier nowadays.

First thing about farming is that most people have confirmed that farming business is very hard because it involves a hard labour but currently its getting easier nowadays.
Farming work this days is not that hard like those days, because this days alot of materials to use working are now easier than before, so farming work is not that hard as some people think off because alot of people that is into farming work are making good money from it.

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.
Many people shy away from agriculture as a business venture because they feel the activities performed to maintain the business and keep it running are strenuous. In addition, a negative misconception has festered among people with regards to farming, which is regrettable

Probably the biggest factor is cost, second is knowledge. My uncle owns a very large farm. The government even pays him to not farm on some land and allow hunters on it. He raises cattle, hay, corn and soy.
There are other fators that can also make some persons no to go into farming,the tag of a non prestigious job is one of them,and also the issue of lack of infrastructure,like power is another.

Actually people have different perceptions about farming and these really depends on the location and the availability of fund to run the farming effectively. you can farm without money.

Before you can earn money on farming you need to have the good experience,if you don't have experience you'll not earn good amount of profits, having the good experience is very important.

This may be a result of the production costs, such as the price of purchasing some mechanical tools and particularly good farmland. Some people have been discussing about internet enterprises since they think that farming would be too challenging and unpleasant.

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.
It's hard job and exspensive one for sure elecricity and stuff really rised in price also you need knowledge and physical strength also good weather and things like that many people are lazy and don't want to do such a things

Usually an curiously stories that individuals ought to see into. So numerous individuals are running away from cultivating as a way of making a living. Farming is assumed to be considered as the leading calling since horticulture contains so much that can alter lives. But oil boom and need of government consideration on this exceptionally division has made cultivate to be ugly to youthful entrepreneurs

It's hard job and exspensive one for sure elecricity and stuff really rised in price also you need knowledge and physical strength also good weather and things like that many people are lazy and don't want to do such a things
Farming business is one of the best way to make good amount of money within a short period of time nowadays , though people sees it as a hard job which is very difficult , but if you are running a mechanised farming business , its easier to make money with it.

In my opinion I think people are running from the farming business because they think farming is for local people and will take long for them to rrn profit . Nowadays everybody wants to work at the office or wants white collar jobs

From where i come from everyone want to be in a suit and work 9 to 5 because that respect is you know frankly speaking given how hard their job are they don't get the credit and even the respect they deserve.

I believe a lot of people see it as a dirty joke. There is actually a lot of money in anything agriculture and recent technology has ensured that you do not even need to stay there all the time.

I believe a lot of people see it as a dirty joke. There is actually a lot of money in anything agriculture and recent technology has ensured that you do not even need to stay there all the time.
Farming is never a dirty job but I don't know why people choose to see it that way. A lot of farmers do not really engaged much in their farming practice because they use the necessary tools and equipment.

This is not the case in my community. The rich are even investing their capital into farming of recent. This is because of the recent increase in the prices of agricultural products and the demands at hand.

They are impatient people, farming is for people that have the patient and are ready to put the work in order to benefit from it on the long run, so if you are not dedicated to the course and ready to give all it takes to be profitable, go to another field of business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back