What's new

Why are people running from making a living out of farming?

The fact that farming may be a difficult and dangerous job is one potential explanation. A farmer's capacity to grow crops and make money can be impacted by a variety of variables, including volatile market conditions, pests and illnesses, and unpredictable weather patterns. Small farmers may also find it challenging to compete with larger, industrial enterprises due to the high costs of obtaining and maintaining land, equipment, and other resources.

It is because of the era that we are in. We are in the tech era and people find it easier to make a living out of tech. The world is moving at a very fast pace and people think jobs like farming would slow down their lives.

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.
The difficulties and obstacles of running a small farm or obtaining a sustainable income from farming, such as poor salaries for cocoa growers or the difficulty for farmlands to generate profits are factors.

It is people that don't know how lucrative farming is that run away from it. I am a proud poultry and crops farmer. I know how farming has helped me. It is one business that you won't need to hawk your products before you sell. Sometimes people pay for them before the production cycle is complete.

People are running away from farming because they probably do not the potential in farming, They do not know how much they can earn, They see farming as a poor Man job. I think if there's more enlightenment on Farming then there would be more interest.

People are running away from farming because they probably do not the potential in farming, They do not know how much they can earn, They see farming as a poor Man job. I think if there's more enlightenment on Farming then there would be more interest.

There are many farmers in my country and they got some support from the government in the past. I have also heard that the government does not charge taxes on farmers in here. However, I think that the government does charge taxes to some extent.

There are many farmers in my country and they got some support from the government in the past. I have also heard that the government does not charge taxes on farmers in here. However, I think that the government does charge taxes to some extent.
Ohhh, I think Farmers have it better in your country then. In my country, Farmers are more concerned about the security of their farms and live, because they are used to their farm been ravaged. and The Government is not even doing something about it.

We all know that farming has to do with activity or business of growing crops and raising livestock. I have come to realize that we hardly discuss about ways to make it in agriculture.
Yet, we are all about cryptocurrency and online businesses. Businesses that does not require the level of activities involved in farming business.
I know that most will agree with me that farming looks like a tough kind of business compared to other sectors, but it also generates revenue like the others. So l would like to know why majority run away from it.

Unfortunately I'm not among the people that don't take agricultural seriously because I know and understand the importance of Agriculture which is why I have already invested in poultry and fish farming.

People's mentality about farming is very low because all they think is that farming is meant for dirty and poor people but little did they know that people are making millions from big mechanized farming ,

I feel a lot of people are running from making a living by farming because they feel there's no much profit in farming and also because farming is a messy business.

The rising cost of crop land, which has more than doubled over the last 20 years, is one of the main causes. As a result, it is challenging for young people to enter the farming industry since they face more difficulties than their parents did.

The rising cost of crop land, which has more than doubled over the last 20 years, is one of the main causes. As a result, it is challenging for young people to enter the farming industry since they face more difficulties than their parents did.

I am a livestock farmer and I can say that it has not been easy so far being in the business with the rising cost of production from feed cost and the rest. If you are new to farming, frustration will definitely chase you away.

I am a livestock farmer and I can say that it has not been easy so far being in the business with the rising cost of production from feed cost and the rest. If you are new to farming, frustration will definitely chase you away.

Feed is one of the main issues many farmers face. In our own country, the price of feed has increased so much. This is also one of the main reasons why the price of chicken has increased. Transportation cost has also increased. So, these factors are responsible for an increase in price.

The lazy one's are calling it a dirty business which they can't soil their hands in to make money. It's funny how those who are saying all these are jobless but choice. Farming and agriculture is very lucrative better than so many jobs.

Some people are running away from farming business thinking that it is very hard productive, farming business is very lucrative business that has a great demands, I have seen most people that have farming business are doing well, farming business is very profitable.

The simple truth is that farming is not an easy projects to go into because I'm going to tell you from my own personal experience being involved in farming as a kid growing up with my parents, it is not something that someone who is not determined and committed to seeing it being a successful project is going to succeed in.

Interestingly, due to corona crisis, a lot of people in my home country have gone back to farming. Even the people who were earning really well as migrant workers in other countries have returned home and started farming. Farming is lucrative and those who try farming will never lose money.

The simple truth is that farming is not an easy projects to go into because I'm going to tell you from my own personal experience being involved in farming as a kid growing up with my parents, it is not something that someone who is not determined and committed to seeing it being a successful project is going to succeed in.

Farming is not that easy because of many different reasons. being a farmer requires a person to have enough experience and market the products in the right manner. You must have good idea about the kind of audience you may need to target and this could be a pretty hard thing to do.

Farming is not that easy because of many different reasons. being a farmer requires a person to have enough experience and market the products in the right manner. You must have good idea about the kind of audience you may need to target and this could be a pretty hard thing to do.

Yeah, that's very correct. Even though I have been successful with my business of poultry and fish farming, I can actually tell you that it has been a very challenging project over the last six years that I've been in the business. If it is something that I have not been determined to see become successful, I must have quitted along the way.

Many people run away from agriculture because it has not been dully mechanized in mostly all the countries especially African countries. It is very stressful for a farmer to cultivate on a big farmland with just his hand tools and implements. But if the rights machines are available, many people will like to involve in agriculture.

Agriculture have been dully mechanised everywhere. It's only unfortunate there are some farmers who can't afford to upgrade their local farming tools to the mechanised one's. Their government doesn't give farmers grants too, this makes it uninteresting for youths to desire being into agriculture.

Interestingly, due to corona crisis, a lot of people in my home country have gone back to farming. Even the people who were earning really well as migrant workers in other countries have returned home and started farming. Farming is lucrative and those who try farming will never lose money.

Exactly! Farming is definitely very profitable and lucrative. Why do you think that I decide to start a business of poultry and fish farming out of all the businesses out there? I needed something that have better longevity against any kind of challenges that faces any business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back