What's new

Which should one go for: skills or higher education pursuit?

We invest a lot on education and some end up not being employed, I guess it would be much better if you choose skills these days. There are a lot of people who are employed and have a decent salary per month . Maybe we just need perseverance and be smart on how to use our skills that we have. And we should also be consistent on things that we love to do with our skills.

Between higher education and skills what you should choose depends on your priority. If aim to go into academic line, you should choose higher education, however, if your primary concern is just making money, skills will suffice.

I think for me I will go to skills first because if you have the skill and no education you can still survive on this planet. It is important to have skills because it will be your foundation. I hope all of you get my point here.

One can get both skills and education. If we want to go any institution to get a job they demand from us our knowledge and sometimes they also demand the skills that are required to the job . If we have education and not skills we failed and not successful. If we have both we can success.

Skill and education perform different frunciotns. Education is good in order to apply the skill in a moderate and civilized way. Skill is also good because it fetches more money than education. That's my opinion.

Identification of skills: Young people may find that they have skills they didn't know they had as they are exposed to new things and new ideas in a higher education environment. ... There are many great things to know that will broaden your prospects in life and pursuing higher education will expose you to many of them.

Skills and Higher education are two different things. You can get both at the same time. Skills is important and Higher education is more important. There is nothing you gonna do without education. I will advise for you to go for both skills and Higher education

Most people say that the way the world is going, more emphasis will be placed on secular skills than on University degrees. But should this be the case? As important as skills are, should higher education be relegated to the background?
I need your opinions on this.
Education is more important because if you have the education then you will be able to learn good sKills better because education tells us the real meaning of life, so education should be first priority for every person.

If you have the money to get the best quality education you can go two higher institution but if you don't have the money to get the best quality education you can learn a skill then after you learn the skill you can go back to education later in the future they are all good.

Both are very essential and they work together. What is the essence of knowing the theory without practical. You need to acquire both to be balanced in the business world. If one doesn't fetch you a job, the other will. It's a win win situation.

Most people say that the way the world is going, more emphasis will be placed on secular skills than on University degrees. But should this be the case? As important as skills are, should higher education be relegated to the background?
That's a good question which should be asked from higher education authorities. Because most of our universities are giving only degree without any skills. I think skills are more important with higher education that. Only degree. Because you use your degree for the sake of job only for the first one or two years when you are in search of job. After that your degree is useless. But skills can never be useless. So I would say skills are more important than only degree.

Good skill are associated with online studies. Suppose a person did master in IT he has both skill and higher education. In case a person do not have higher education but he is a good freelancer than he is better.

Skills and higher education are two different things. For some cases , skills will be needed . While some will require an higher education to qualify you. The truck is know what is needed at each given time and do for it. Sometimes you even need a formal education to acquire that skills you need.

One may go for the both because skills is good and also higher education but it will be advisable to think before going to any other.
A skills that will disturb ones higher education should not be developed

Education is more important than skill, it helps you to understand the concepts behind the technology,science,society or whatever field you choose,but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products,get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur

It depends upon your personal desire if a person is good in technical issues he should learn some skill and if he is interested in literature or science he should learn education and do their doctorate so he can get a good salary.

They are both important and none should take precedence over the other. Education is important, educational qualifications will give you credibility and the education process will raise your ability to think and make you better at learning and learning quickly, while having skills gives you the ability to make money when you need it. It may not always be much, but because you can perform a service when needed, you are less likely to be broke. Combining your educational qualifications with your skills will make you excel at practicing that skill.

Studying at university or college can help make young people more independent, as they learn to manage their own money and time much more than they might have had to previously. The social aspect of higher education is also of benefit to students, as they meet likeminded people and form new friendships.

Both things are vital in this era of life, either talk about education or skills both are important. If you have good education degree and plus have skills it would be much better.
But if talk about my choice then Skills are much worthy in this time so go for skills like graphic designing or programming.

A higher education allows you to pursue a career that interests and inspires you. When you have the freedom to choose your career, you're more likely to enjoy it. Higher job satisfaction also comes from higher income, better employment benefits, and more advancement opportunities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back