What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

My prayer will be, for those online businesses or earning site using paypal as its only mode of payment will come to add crypto payment option in its payment feature, I'll simply be thrilled for it.

The only confidence I have now is that there is nothing that will be able to shut down the use of cryptocurrency so as long as the future is concerned it is the best payment platform that people can actually make use of to get their money from online platform where they work.

Crypto have settled, and it will settle for long time, i pray it stays legit till i agree old. The system is legit, very fast processing transactions online.
Post automatically merged:

I understand that Cryptocurrency have settled, even country's resistant to banned the coins can't be achieved, it has already gotten worldwide acceptance, so it will be hard for one or two nation to stop crypto transactions.

The online payment gateway I prefer the most is the cryptocurrencies payment method. I like this method because it is a generally accepted payment system that allows anybody and everyone to have access to without restrictions

The cryptocurrency payment gateway is going to be the most popular one among all the gateways. I like it too because I get to convert it to my fiat currencies easily and speedily too from my room

my personal favorite is skrill because skrill allows to me to directly withdraw to my mobile wallet in less than a minute. I can also withdraw to bank on the same day.

You've told me at gptforum, about your love for skrill. About how you transfer your funds from your skrill Walker and into your bank account easily without high charges.

A very good friend of mine called me yesterday asking about how to use PayPal for his online transaction and I told him it is not advisable for him to use PayPal but rather let him go and use cryptocurrency for his transaction and he later is cryptocurrency and he was happy about it.

A very good friend of mine called me yesterday asking about how to use PayPal for his online transaction and I told him it is not advisable for him to use PayPal but rather let him go and use cryptocurrency for his transaction and he later is cryptocurrency and he was happy about it.
If the person is in a country were PayPal sending and receiving of funds is not restricted in their accounts, then the person has no fear to open a PayPal account there. Otherwise he should simply go for cryptocurrencies.

Exactly, this was one of my biggest challenges for using PayPal for any kind of business transactions because they can oddly wake up one day and limit your account.

Whenever I want to request for payment the best way to get most of my payment is through bank transfer or direct bank payments but if that is not possible I rather go for cryptocurrency mode of payment because that is one of the most easiest way to get paid depending on my location, PayPal is not accepted on my location that is why I rarely use it.

Have you ever tried to make use of your own banks for your daily business transactions and you got the notification of network downtime? This practically cripples your business.

I also like to have crypto as a payment gateway everywhere , but unfortunately it's not accepted in many places yet. India now has lifted restrictions on using crypto , I hope the day will come where we can see shops accepting bitcoin or USDT perhaps.

I also like to have crypto as a payment gateway everywhere , but unfortunately it's not accepted in many places yet. India now has lifted restrictions on using crypto , I hope the day will come where we can see shops accepting bitcoin or USDT perhaps.
I know your country didn't ban crypto like China did cos the lawmakers ban suggestion wasn't granted by the justiciaries. Let's hope to see crypto payment being accepted in all ramifications.

Seriously when it comes to the best payment gateway that people used to get their funds online, it's definitely going to be PayPal for me because it has never disappointed me.

The only payment processor that I have used is Paypal. It was working well for me and until now I have my complete trust on Paypal. I just hope that my account will not be hacked so I prefer that one time pin that the bank sends on my phone. If Paypal will do that then I would feel secured.

I prefer to be paid with crypto currency because you can easily convert to fiat currency and also you can decide to leave it in the wallet to appreciate and this give you profit.

Paypal does not work in my place, crypto currencies are illegal here. The payment gateways that works perfectly well here in my country are skrill and payoneer.

Seriously, if it's not PayPal, I'm not sure if I would be open to making use of any other payment processors after my experience with Western Union that frustrated my life.

I think I would go with crypto currency, it is less stressful and you can easily transfer funds with ease to any part of the world while PayPal Is not accepted in most countries

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back