What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

The online payment processor I prefer most is the crypto currency because of the low transaction fee. And I also like perfect money because that one is easy to exchange to other payment processor and easy to withdraw

I will always prefer the cryptocurrency payment gateway over any other payment gateway where no one gets to manipulate the process to cheat the other person that they've made payment while they haven't

I prefer to be paid with crypto currency because i can leave it my wallet for a long time and sell it when it price appreciated or when i need money.

I like every other payment processor apart from PayPal. But the ones that I like most are perfect money, payeer and crypto currency most especially litcoin and binance coin and that is because of there low transaction fee that they exhibit

I use PayPal
PayPal is the world’s most widely used payment acquirer, processing over $4 billion in payments in 2011. PayPal payments are made using a user’s existing account or with a credit card. Money can be sent directly to an email address, thus prompting the users to sign up for a new PayPal account. In addition to taking payments, PayPal also allows its users to send money through the service, which is a feature that only a few payment solutions provide.

I also prefer being paid in cryptos because they are easier to convert to fiat; but, I do use payeer for some online transactions, so it is acceptable.

Cryptocurrency is my favourite. It is much more easier for me to also converts it to my local currency. If payment is not issued in cryptocurrency then direct bank transfer is also important. Here I don't even have to stress myself.

I personally like to receive my money in cryptocurrency because it is easier for me. Binance pay is actually the best currently for people in this part of the world because they can easily receive their money through it.

Paystack is the online payment gateway that we will choose whenever I see it as one of the options. You have a very low chance of getting a refund so if you are going to use it.

PayPal is of course the number one solution that everybody is going to use because it is popular and then it is also safe compared to every other available one.

Cryptocurrency is the best and is widely used over here because of the fact that paypal is not active.. In any platform I am working for they definitely have to pay with cryptocurrency to help me withdraw my money easily without stress.

It is fascinating that there are a lot of online payment gateways right now. I am actually more biased when it comes to using of flutterwave because it is fast and safe.

I think cryptocurrency is the best option and preferable for many persons. Because we can manage it and choosing the best moment when we withdraw to get more benefit, and its transaction fast and cheap than fiat money.

If platforms are likely to use bank transfer , that could have been one of the most preferred payment method for me because I wouldn't have to go through a complicated process of converting or changing from one form to another.

Actually PayPal has been the greatest and oldest gate way of payment I know since covid-19 pandemic but as it was ban on some countries, they do prefer binance and luno.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
I prefer payments with crypto currency, because it's transaction is easy and secure and by the way I love using crypto than fiat.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
I prefer cryptocurrency because it can be sent anywhere so far as the recipient has a crypto wallet whereas PayPal and other payment options are inaccessible in some countries making inter-country transactions difficult

I prefer crypto as a payment gateway to PayPal. PayPal isn't even available in my country, we don't have access to it. I withdraw my online earnings as crypto currencies and exchange them for fiat currencies.

I actually do prefer the cryptocurrency payment method and that's why I am actually dedicated to working on posting forums and would want to be here for a very long time. It's the best because it would give way to many people to explore the earning opportunities.

We don't use PayPal very much and every other cashless transaction is done through cryptocurrency.
I also like using cryptocurrency as my payment gateways for my online transaction, it's simple and easy for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back