What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

I am agreed with you. Those who have enough to invest , invest in profitable projects but who don't have anything to invest they choose employments. But sometimes employment is also un reachable.
I prefer investment than employment because when you invest you become the sole proprietorship of yourself and you achieve your dream and goal when it comes to business but an employee works for his boss dreams and vision.

No matter what anyone else tells you, you should always pick investment over anything else then see how you can grow your wealth in the shortest possible time with less stress.

Both serves different purpose: employment provides money for the present usage, investment provides funds for spendings in the future. By the way, you need employment (source of regular income) to have an investment.

I would definitely pick investment over employment anytime as investment would definately grow and yield more profit than any employment.
Post automatically merged:

I would definitely pick investment over employment anytime as investment would definately grow and yield more profit than any employment.

Last edited:
Form me to choose from among the two motions, I will have to look at the benefits both have to offer me before deciding. If the employment comes with a lot of packages than the business offer, I'll have to go for the employment and vice versa

I am agreed with you. Those who have enough to invest , invest in profitable projects but who don't have anything to invest they choose employments. But sometimes employment is also un reachable.
I prefer investment and employment because investments you can be able to make your own income and also have business of your own dream about employment is pursuing another man's dream.

I think you need both of them. Because you need employment in order to have a stable income and investment in order to have a better life after you retire from employment
And sometimes you need to invest some of your own $$ into a business project and if it happens to take off, there’s your employment.
🙂👍

Form me to choose from among the two motions, I will have to look at the benefits both have to offer me before deciding. If the employment comes with a lot of packages than the business offer, I'll have to go for the employment and vice versa
For the lucky ones who have a lot of money to invest for sure they will choose investment. On example is to buy an apartment to rent it out. Perhaps some condo units can also be a money earner when all units are being rented. With employment it is good if you are highly educated that you can find a job with a high salary.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I will prefer investment than employment. Although employment would mean that you can have a stable income, I would still choose investment. Its because in investment you have the control of your own finances. While in employment, its good when you have good bosses and co employees. But when relationships in the workplace is not good, you will not be very happy working.

I prefer investment more than employment in terms of being my own boss and deciding how much I would love to earn then working towards it. But I also find passion in working in the course that I studied for in campus, which has no chances for self employment. So I will have to be employed so as to practice my career.

In my own opinion I will say the both of them work hand in hand. Because you can't get money to invest if u weren't employed.

If you have an idea to start up a business you will prefer investment but one who does not have idea and setting up a business or do not have the ability to face and lyrics will prefer employment.

I think you will need some certain amount of money before going into an investment as a living, so it's best you work and invest at the same time.

The two would go hand in hand. Your employment would give you a stable source of income anytime while Investments would help you build wealth over time.
So while one is short term, the other is long term and that's the best way to plan for the future

I definitely prefer investment, especially investment that yields revenue every month especially the one that pays even when there is stagflation in the economy

The two would go hand in hand. Your employment would give you a stable source of income anytime while Investments would help you build wealth over time.
So while one is short term, the other is long term and that's the best way to plan for the future
You are right that the most important for young workers is employment. You should not be relying on your investment unless you are a rich kid who has tons of money to invest. Having a good job is the best because that can make you busy with the sense of achievement too.

For now I am definitely going to prefer to be employed because and that way I am sure that I am going to be receiving money at the end of every month which is not obtainable with investments.

Investment is very lucrative and profit on long a long run but most times requires lots of capital. So employment on the hand is very good, it one earn income on a short run and probably save some for Investment.

Investment is very lucrative and profit on long a long run but most times requires lots of capital. So employment on the hand is very good, it one earn income on a short run and probably save some for Investment.
Good points there, I think it's best to go for both, you can have a job in which you are employed. It is better to have more than one source of income, you can make some investment from your earning as well.

Both serves different purpose: employment provides money for the present usage, investment provides funds for spendings in the future. By the way, you need employment (source of regular income) to have an investment.
Employment and investment have their own purpose like you said but if I am told to choose one , i would rather go for employment if the salary is encouraging and can make me financially free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back