What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

well as for me I think i like investment not enjoyment ,the reason that make Me to say that is because one can enjoy and at the end he might have noting left ,but if he invest he will have enough what's if the investment went well

It really depends on the availability if funds. If you don't have financial capital to start a business, find a job first. After some time you've already saved much of your hard earned money, you can already decide to run a business. But your work doesn't stop there. Remember that you are the owner of your own business. Part of being an owner is to work on decisions that your company needs to survive or succeed.
Though i did not begin that way,as i was already growing my business from what i have at hand,but i have a friend who was working and doing a side business on ground,and this really helped him to understand how the business operations really work.

Good points there, I think it's best to go for both, you can have a job in which you are employed. It is better to have more than one source of income, you can make some investment from your earning as well.
Exactly, both employment and investment are very good depending your capability both can merged to recreate multiple sources of income.

If it were possible, then I would just invest somewhere and sit down to enjoy the profits. Well, I know it is possible. I know of a guy who is not literate and does not have any job, but he invested some money he inherited from parents in rental houses. Now he just sits and enjoys the pay he gets monthly from the rentals. When I get a good amount of money to invest, I will stop working and enjoy the passive income.

Employment and investment have their own purpose like you said but if I am told to choose one , i would rather go for employment if the salary is encouraging and can make me financially free.
Most salaries doesn't actually lead to financial freedom. It is the investment that ultimately leads to financial freedom. For the sake of choosing one of the two it definitely has to be employment. Their is no investment without capital.

If you want to invest, you need money, however, you don't need money for employment. You need knowledge, skills, and experience for employment though. Employment also builds your knowledge and experience.

I incline toward venture to business. This is on the grounds that in speculation, I am my own chief and don't need to be administered to manage job. Notwithstanding, since I need cash to contribute, I should get utilized and procure pay. That will be a type of revenue for my speculation.

I prefer investment to employment. This is because in investment, I am my own boss and don't have to be supervised to do work. However, since I need money to invest, I will have to get employed and earn salary. That will be a source of income for my investment.

I prefer both investment and employment. It is my dream to have multiple streams of income both online and offline. It is the employment that will keep me going when I'm yet to make money from my investment.

Employment and investment is not the same. Employment is to take in of new staff or employee to the work, while investment is to put money in to business for profits. I prefer investment than employment because it quickly bring income.

Employment and investment is not the same. Employment is to take in of new staff or employee to the work, while investment is to put money in to business for profits. I prefer investment than employment because it quickly bring income.
I don't think the poster was comparing the definition of employment to investment brother was comparing the benefit of being employed or running your own business in the form of investment investment is the best provider of the capital and the time frame also the technical know-how.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I cannot choose one over the other. I consider them both useful.
It is possible to invest in something profitable while being under any employment.
Merging the two would even be of advantage.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
It's difficult making a preference here.
Any one employed, be it self employment or not, should think of investing in one productive business or the other. That you're employed doesn't mean you can't take up investments too.

Investment is good for your future needs, but you can't give up stable income from employment easily. If you have the chance to invest while you are employed, do so. Employment won't last as our body also need to rest, which is called retirement.

Employment is the best and the most important for me now , because if I am able to get my self-employed or start a business , investment can comes naturally, you can't invest when you don't have a way of earning.

At this particular point in time I am going to prefer that I should be gainfully employed over anything so that I can be able to get guaranteed money and then save from here to start a business.

I believe that investment is definitely going to give me a more straightforward way of making money. This is also going to be much more likely for me to make more money within a quick time.

well as for me I think i like investment not enjoyment ,the reason that make Me to say that is because one can enjoy and at the end he might have noting left ,but if he invest he will have enough what's if the investment went well
The issue of investment over employment is that one will be able to get fring benefits based on the performance of the company,and he is part of the decision making body of the outfit,compared to when you are just working.

Employment is good and also investment is very good when you invest your money soon that fund will just tripple but when you keep it at one place I bet you its going to still remain the smae
Employment is good and also investment is very good when you invest your money soon that fund will just tripple but when you keep it at one place I bet you its going to still remain the smae

I have never preferred employment. However, in order to gain capital, you must work and save money so that you could start investing money. This is a simple rule many people know and this is why they work and save money to start their business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back