What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I like to save money in cryptocurrency wallet and I don't like to save money in bank because it doesn't do any good and I have been doing this process from the beginning I have a lot of benefits so I prefer to save money in cryptocurrency. I like

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

This Notice supplements, but does not replace, the general Website Terms of Use for the use of this Site. In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Notice and the terms of the general Website Terms of Use, the terms of this Notice will govern and control with respect to the matters addressed in this Notice. Certain Sites may have separate privacy notices or terms and conditions that are specific to those Sites, and when you use or access those Sites those separate privacy notices or terms and conditions will apply and will control with respect to the matters addressed therein in the event of a conflict with the terms of this Notice.

I like to save money in cryptocurrency wallet and I don't like to save money in bank because it doesn't do any good and I have been doing this process from the beginning I have a lot of benefits so I prefer to save money in cryptocurrency. I like
That's cool, saving money in the Cryptocurrency can bring you good returns of interest. Provided the coin you saved is increasing. After from that too, you can lock your account within some duration of time and see recurring interest come back to you.

Everywhere you look today, the tide of protectionist sentiment is flowing. It is also better if the guarantor of your money is a stable institution. Not just people or companies. The company, can close. But institutions like the government cannot be closed. If the government closes, who else will run the country.

I normally saves some of my money on my local crypto wallet also, I use luno mainly and at same time I save some of my money in my local bank accounts, I have two accounts and one hold my complete life savings while the other contains some little amount of money that I spend occasionally, either to eat, drink, buy properties etc. I barely touch my main account which holds

The most method I usually saving my money to nowadays is on my account wallet but I usually make sure that I save a little on my account bank in case of urgently needed of cash. The reason I'm saving my money on my wallet is that I usually invest on crypto.
Post automatically merged:

The most method I usually saving my money to nowadays is on my account wallet but I usually make sure that I save a little on my account bank in case of urgently needed of cash. The reason I'm saving my money on my wallet is that I usually invest on crypto.

Saving in banks these days comes with extra or say additional stress. You go through a lot of hassle just to save your own money, and getting it back at a time you need it is even a more difficult thing to do! You get to wait on long queues for several hours in a country like Nigeria. And then there's no increase or interest on this money. Worst case is when you even own a fixed deposit account with an interest rate, you will be surprised that you won't get the right/correct amount. Investing your money in any way that provides profit, add values, and increase over time is a more preferred choice for me.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into?

Saving money in the bank is really not a profitable decision, the bank trades with your money, makes profit from it and still deduct bank charges at the end of the day, you are loosing money.

But crypto wallet keeps you money safe and and appreciate in value as crypto currency appreciate, I thinks it's the best.

Money lenders are a different kettle of fish all together, you may loose everything and they will give you a good excuse.

Put money in crypto and watch it grow!

all these above listed methods are relevant in saving money but sometimes i also make use of local mud banks where i don't need to stress myself over withdrawals just that i need to be steadfastness not to be too forward in withdrawing the money

I normally saves some of my money on my local crypto wallet also, I use luno mainly and at same time I save some of my money in my local bank accounts, I have two accounts and one hold my complete life savings while the other contains some little amount of money that I spend occasionally, either to eat, drink, buy properties etc. I barely touch my main account which holds
Wow that's a nice saving strategy but for me 90% of my saving is cryptocurrency because to me I believe that Cryptocurrency will be the next World digital currency that everyone will accept in the nearest future, I store most of my money there and from what I can see the cryptocurrencies I've been storing my money on keep on increasing in value there by increasing my money, that is the advantage and why I like saving in cryptocurrency.

It is good to save money in whatever that is going to give you money also as a return. What I mean is that by investing your money on any legit crypto currency that you know will give you double return of what you invest within short time more better than saving your money in the bank.

I personally as much I need to Save any Fund, I'll rather prefer to Save on a good Crypto Wallet that I know won't bring up problem anytime I need the Fund. Though it has it's own Disadvantage too but it is still better than others

Saving money in the bank is really not a profitable decision, the bank trades with your money, makes profit from it and still deduct bank charges at the end of the day, you are loosing money.

But crypto wallet keeps you money safe and and appreciate in value as crypto currency appreciate, I thinks it's the best.

Money lenders are a different kettle of fish all together, you may loose everything and they will give you a good excuse.

Put money in crypto and watch it grow!
Fantastic, what you said is the real facts. With Cryptocurrency someone's funds will grow with time, cos of its nature of volatility. But in the case of bank it is not the same, instead one will see steady deductions. Money lenders gives one excuse to another just as you said.

There are different saving methods for the funds and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local bank account that is mostly well known and trusted.

Wow that's a nice saving strategy but for me 90% of my saving is cryptocurrency because to me I believe that Cryptocurrency will be the next World digital currency that everyone will accept in the nearest future, I store most of my money there and from what I can see the cryptocurrencies I've been storing my money on keep on increasing in value there by increasing my money, that is the advantage and why I like saving in cryptocurrency.
Some weeks ago I stored a lot of my earning on cryptocurrency, my luno wallet precisely then some weeks later I woke up to find out that all my coins on their separate wallet were depreciating massively, I instantly took them out and sent them into my bank account, then few hours later they started appreciating again, and in other to regain my loss I sent them back to their respective wallets, few hours later I saw they were depreciating massively again, I lost almost half of my cryptocurrency savings that day and since then I vowed never to save much of my money on cryptocurrency.

I think is good to Dave your money in crypto currency because money cannot be kept in pocket or at your own hiding place without spending it so therefore think I can invest it in bank or online businesses if I think I can't use it at a moment in order to get interest at the end of the day.

I will deposit it in bank for the emergency time as well because the prices of coins are increasing and decreasing day by day means they are not fixed so I think for newbies bank setup is best as this is not so risky as compared to investing in coins base.
But I think it depends on choice as well .

Making Money in Pakistan is considered to be the easiest way to make money. The bank does its job on time but it is also our duty to go first and clear all the instructions. I know that if a person is working online for the first time, he should not trade right now, but spend and keep it in mind.

I prefer saving my money in my bank because nothing happens to it and it's safe but little monthly charges will be deducted from your account, saving money in my bank account is my preferable choice

Some weeks ago I stored a lot of my earning on cryptocurrency, my luno wallet precisely then some weeks later I woke up to find out that all my coins on their separate wallet were depreciating massively, I instantly took them out and sent them into my bank account, then few hours later they started appreciating again, and in other to regain my loss I sent them back to their respective wallets, few hours later I saw they were depreciating massively again, I lost almost half of my cryptocurrency savings that day and since then I vowed never to save much of my money on cryptocurrency.
wow this is really serious and I don't understand the reason behind such a depreciation of cryptocurrency that is why a lot of people have been warning people that investing in cryptocurrency sometimes is always very risky that we should always try as much as possible to invest what we can afford to lose but even with that I think you should have let the coin be there because no matter how a crypto prices going down there is also a possibility that they will still go up even more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back