What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
I prefer keeping about 80% of my fund in the wallet why the remains one in the bank for daily expenses. The reason why I choose cryptocurency wallets is that my money tends to appreciate with the rise in cryptocurency value. This gives me the opportunity to earn more money while doing nothing. Anytime I need more money, I would just convert the one I have in my wallet to cash.

Banks are not safe as they used to be. However, they still remain a place where your savings can be. But then, crypto wallet is convenient and base on how bitcoin rises, you can even get profit unlike banks

Equity mutual funds. Debt mutual funds. National Pension System (NPS). Public Provident Fund (PPF) Bank fixed deposit (FD). Senior Citizens' saving Scheme (SCSS) Real Estate. Gold.
Fantastic, their are too many of them you listed. It all depends on one saving funds with in any of them. Each of them gibes recurring interest for the duration of time you saving via their saving network. Most of them are not familiar with me but I'm foliar with God, NPS, FD etc.

You have three options, the best of which is to save in Crypto Vault and there is a reason, the reason is that you can invest at any time.There is no point in saving in a bank. The bank can only keep you safe. You cannot invest.Crypto is a platform where you can trade and make a profit. I will trade myself.

I prefer to save my money in cryptocurrency. Saving there makes my money to have value. The price of the coins may rise up quick will lead to increment in my money. But saving in banks yield low interest in my country.

I prefer saving my money in the bank, it is the safest for now, there is no any safest place to keep money than they bank, but some people prefer investing money than saving money in the bank, it is more better to invest than saving, money you invest is creation of further wealth and more money.

Personally, I prefer to have my earnings in a portfolio either PayPal or AirTm, I change it to my local currency and I pass it to the bank, only what I need at the time. Because if I change it once and transfer it to the bank in a little less than a week, it will not have the same value.

Most of my savings stays in my paypal account, so I couldn't easily spend it. I have other e wallet but which where I withdraw my funds from paypal. I also have a little amount in crypto that I would like to save and earn profits.

I prefer saving in my crypto wallet because of the rate at which bank deducts fees and others from your bank account , i would juse place some certain amount in my crypto wallet and i would first convert them to usdt due to high crypto flunctuation and others , after saving them there then i am good to go , but make sure its a legit crypto wallet site

Before it was in the bank but right now I know better, saving money in the bank will reduce the value of your money because of inflation, it's better to save it in digital forms that's Cryptocurrencies.

I always preferred bank to save my money, as I'm a new person in the world of Crypto so i don't know how to be safe from scammers and I don't want to loose my money, do i simply prefer to use a safe and reliable method for this purpose.

Wel, I can choose to invest both in banks and in crypto currency. But we all know that bank investment is more assured compared to that of cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature, they can rise and fall anytime. But I can still choose to invest in cryptocurrency for long-term purpose.

I rather diverse my portfolio from savings on banks for emergency funds, crypto wallets for maybe short and long term goals.

I prefer my funds to be saved in cryptocurrency ,because if it's high volatility,which offers me an opportunity to earn money while the money is in holdl .
I also staked my coins at a fixed rate which gives me daily rewards , and this has helped me earn well.

After a deep research I now prefer to save my wallet in a crypto wallet because if the rally start happening I will definitely get some profit from my money but that can not be said with saving money in the bank. As for lending people money and get interest that's also profitable but it's just that most lenders always default in payment and you must chase them before they pay you back.

I think saving fund in orphanage investing or taking care the orphan child and make a good person orphanage center make and create with our fund to lookafter the orphan child it's a good thing and if you have save for finnaicial management so you should save fund in bank account

I prefer saving money for long term in my crypto wallet because it will definitely appreciate with time..... I save Cash which I will be using immediately in my local bank account so I could walk to the nearest Atm and withdraw it if need arises

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I prefer saving my funds in cryptocurrency, that way I'll be able to monitor it and whenever I see that I have realized considerable profit I can exchange it back for my local currency.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
There are many methods I can use, but most importantly is save my funds through reinvesting into other profitable ventures instead of lying in the bank.

70% of my total money is save in the form of cryptocurrency because that's the only secured way I can save my money for now,the price of cryptocurrency is rising day by day and I do not want to miss an opportunity I miss many years ago when bitcoins worth just $1, now bitcoins has cross over 25 thousand going to 40 thousand dollars,I just tried to use my money and buy as many cryptocurrency as possible because if any of the one I bought becomes valuable in the future is for my own good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back