What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

investing is risky, so it's not advisable if you are not knowledgeable about it enough. But if you could take some time to at least study for it a bit, and just have a little insight about how it works, it would be great to invest. Just make sure that you only invest what you can afford to lose.

Investment is more profitable to me and personally I will look for every possible means to make sure I have some money to invest . That is the most important. I do not like saving generally.

To me I think investing is the best idea and then u try save little because when there’s is a well plan busy and u invest u earn more

If you aren't saving money for a specific reason, it probably won't benefit you. Investing can result in gains or losses. It is always positive if it results in profits, but negative if it results in losses. Personally, I like to put money into investments.

Saving money is good when you have something you are aiming the money at but investing the money is better because you will be making more money in return but with savings , your money remain stagnant.

Saving money is good when you have something you are aiming the money at but investing the money is better because you will be making more money in return but with savings , your money remain stagnant.
Probably, it is always important to determine what you want the money for. If you are interested in going into a business you should save. But if you want long-term profit investing is best.

What I will suggest is that after conducting due diligence, you invest some of the money you have accumulated from savings in the business of your choice. However, no matter how little, you should continue to save.

both of them are good, I save money to invest, if you don't have a savings, you won't have money to invest and it means that you lack financial intelligence

It depends on your personal financial situation and goals. Saving money is a good way to ensure that you have enough money set aside for unexpected expenses or emergencies. It can also help you to meet short-term financial goals, such as buying a car or saving for a down payment on a house. On the other hand, investing can help you to grow your money over the long term and achieve your longer-term financial goals, such as retirement.
Both saving and investing have their own advantages and disadvantages, and the best approach for you may be a combination of both. A general rule of thumb is to have at least three to six months' worth of living expenses in an emergency fund, and then to start investing for your longer-term goals.
It is also important to keep in mind that saving and investing should be done in the context of a larger financial plan, and it's important to take into account your risk tolerance and financial situation. If you are unsure of where to start, it may be helpful to consult a financial advisor to help you develop a plan that's right for you.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Generally speaking, saving money is best for short-term goals and investments are for long-term goals. Saving money is a safe and secure way to store your money, since it is accessible and insured against loss. Investing money, on the other hand, is riskier, but could potentially yield greater returns over time. Ultimately, it is important to have a good understanding of your financial goals, risk tolerance and time horizon before deciding whether to save or invest money

The best way of making more money in the line of business is by investing the little you have in more business insead of saving your money , with savings your money will be stagnant .

Investing money is much better than saving it. This is because investment earns you more money. Saving can be affected by inflation and you will be tempted to use up the money on unnecessary staffs.

Generally speaking, saving money is best for short-term goals and investments are for long-term goals. Saving money is a safe and secure way to store your money, since it is accessible and insured against loss. Investing money, on the other hand, is riskier, but could potentially yield greater returns over time. Ultimately, it is important to have a good understanding of your financial goals, risk tolerance and time horizon before deciding whether to save or invest money
I understand your point in the fact that the little amount of money you save will be intact and safe but if you have a goal and a target you want to meet , using the little money you have for investment will bring increase to your money.

Investing money is much better than saving it. This is because investment earns you more money. Saving can be affected by inflation and you will be tempted to use up the money on unnecessary staffs.

Investing money could be a far much better option. However, the main problem is the fact that it could be a really hard decision to invest money when you have no idea about where to invest.

Your specific financial status and aspirations will determine how to proceed. Saving money is usually a preferable alternative if you want to save for immediate needs, such as an emergency fund or a trip. If you want to increase your money over time to achieve a longer-term objective, like retirement, investing the little you have now can be a better choice.

Saving and investing are both crucial for establishing a strong financial base, but they have different objectives. For immediate financial objectives, including setting up an emergency fund or paying for a down payment on a house, saving is advised. For long-term financial objectives, such as retirement, investing is advised since it gives you the chance to generate a bigger return over time.

I think it would be better to invest and also save along. You can decide to save 40 per cent and invest the remaining 60 percent. Investment would save you from the risks of inflation.

I think it would be better to invest and also save along. You can decide to save 40 per cent and invest the remaining 60 percent. Investment would save you from the risks of inflation.
That's true,if you're making profit you are not expected to invest all your money, Investing some certain percentage will be a good idea,but don't make the mistake of Investing all that you earn.

Personally, I will advise you to invest so that's time goes on while you gather funds, the moneys value might appreciate
Both of them are good but it depends on the choice of the person. Somone like me would love to invest but I gotta make sure that I check the legitimacy of the company that I want to invest in.

That's true,if you're making profit you are not expected to invest all your money, Investing some certain percentage will be a good idea,but don't make the mistake of Investing all that you earn.
Yes, Investing all your earnings is not really a smart move. Investment is generally risky, and anything can happen so it not advisable to invest all your earnings on it. Save some and invest some.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back