What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

Personally I always believe there is better profit for investing the little amount of money you have than savings for a very long time that will have no profit to generate.

I don't think that there is any reason saving money because saving the money will never give you any profit in return, so the best way is for one to invest in that money in order to some profit from it.

I think both can be good. It really depends on your plans and goals. If you save more you will have more to invest but you also don't want to invest everything you have as you might end up financially strained.

Actually, between investing money and saving money, I will prefer to do the both by putting a specific percentage on saving and the remaining ones on investing on what I will earn.

Investing money is good but it is not advisable for you to invest the little amount of money you have instead you should save them. After you might have saved a reasonable amount then you can use some percentage from it and invest in whatever you want to invest on.

In a country like mine, as a responsible human being, he or she usually plan on what to do with a particular money either to save a particular amount and invest the remaining or vice versa.

I will prefer to invest the little or small amount of money I have than to save because I believe there are alot of benefits that are attached to invest to some extent you can even generate more than what you invested.

I always advice my friends and those that are close to me to go for an investment than saving money which is going to be in the bank, and the bank themselves will use your money to make profit buy investing it and later charge you for card maintenance and others. It is better to go for investment.

The money you save will always remain stagnant , or mostly start decreasing if it was kept in the bank , so i prefer investing my money in the business or an investment that will yield a better return .

Our local currency is devaluating almost on a daily basis so it won't be wise to save up money you won't be making use of for a long time. Investing such money would always be a better option
What most rich investors and individuals who has a stinct with investment usually put their money into an investment venture to be able to generate returns for them,rather than saving their money.

You should always save a certain amount of your money and then you should invest in certain amount also but then you should not put all your eggs in one basket no matter what.

In my own opinion, When you save money in your account , the money will always be stagnant and sometimes reduces because of bank charges but in prefer investing the little i have in a business to increase the amount .

Conviction n is the most important thing right now. You should be aware of the kind of decisions that you are taking only where it can be able to lead you first of all.

Our local currency is devaluating almost on a daily basis so it won't be wise to save up money you won't be making use of for a long time. Investing such money would always be a better option
What most rich investors and individuals who has a stinct with investment usually put their money into an investment venture to be able to generate returns for them,rather than saving their money.

Between saving money and investing the little you have, all depends on one choice but at my age I will prefer to invest the little I have with a full hope and patient that I will earn huge.

Saving money is very important but sometimes investment can also be a better option if you know how to invest properly without losing your money. That's what matters. If that can be done then investment will definitely be better.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
It would be best to invest the capital in a particular venture such as crypto or stocks because you can obtain profit whereas saving up in a bank stagnates the chance of earning more using that money.

You dont need to wait for your mney to reach certain amount before you can start a business or an investment because the more you wait , the more the litlle you have would be yielding more.

You dont need to wait for your mney to reach certain amount before you can start a business or an investment because the more you wait , the more the litlle you have would be yielding more.
That's true, if you have a source of income I believe you can use it to start up a business, but I don't think taking loans will be a good idea, I'll advise you to look for another means to earn money.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
I don't want to save my money because I am not doing anything with it so it is like wasting it, instead I invest it in something I believe and one day it will return with profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back