Not open for further replies.

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Topic locked. Avoid posting topics and discussions asking whether something is profitable. It does NOT add ANY VALUE TO THE FORUM.
If it was left for me I would pick cryptocurrency cos it is showing more progress in this festive season.
I would like to know which one you will recommend for me to invest in and why I should invest in it.

Don't forget to pick a poll.

If it was left for me I would pick cryptocurrency cos it is showing more progress in this festive season.
I would like to know which one you will recommend for me to invest in and why I should invest in it.

For daily or weekly investments, I will go with crypto. For long term investment, agriculture is my best bet

I prefer the cryptocurrency investment business because you might be able to get big profits even in the near future. but it seems that it also depends on the sustenance of each of us.

In my country, I'll prefer real estate for long term investment. Like for now house rent has not reduced. It remains the constant while others have even increased it, while land rates has been reduced by the government due to pandemic.

For me i would always choose crypto curency due to the reasonable amount have gained from it , so crypto is the best option

You can never go wrong with gold and real Estate. Real estate may take a while but I’m sure it’ll be worth it

I will definitely go for cryptocurrency and Agriculture.
cryptocurrency is good because it is not time consuming and you don't need to pay any monthly fee for maintaining it .
Agriculture is good because people will always eat food .

Most stable and still profitable is investing in oil and gas. No matter from country lockdown,it is best for now.

I would choose cryptocurrency for investment because it has the chances of cryptocurrency and reduces the tension of loss. Mining and other means require a lot of hard work and as I am a disabled girl. people like me. I invite you to come

Agriculture. Christmas is close and food will be needed in abundance.

Maybe well soon see ponzi scheme popping up to lure people with the promise of making fast cash before Christmas.

The best thing to invest on, at this period of time is Agriculture. I am a fan of Agro-allied business and I don't joke with my dream to feed the nation. I see agricultural investment as an investment that can't devest people's investment because, its part of day-to-day routine. I wí like poultry farming at this time, because all the birds will be matured by Easter period for sale.

Agricultural business is very lucrative but if you invest in am aspect of it that is not too focused like the bird rearing is becoming saturated at the moment. Food production is a good aspect.

Cryptocurrency is it.
People who invested in cryptocurrency as at December 1, 2020 made over 70% interest in just about 40days according to reports.

So you can still put your money in cryptocurrency and make some profits.
It is still on the rise.

Left to me, all the stated investment or ways to make money are making profit at this time but if I were to pick, I would pick crypto currency, forex trading, agriculture and probably mining also.

More profitable investment is in real estate and i prefer the real estate investment because if we buy a house , a plot and building its value increase day by day with the passage of time .It never decrease.Same as Gold.So these investment are more profitable and suitable in this time.

With the rate at which people are delving into crypto currency exchange Business I can confidently say the business is profitable. If you have the fundamentals and technical analysis on how the business works it's best to venture into it because more government will soon legalize it for their economy.

Interesting to hear that you picked Cryptocurrency ahead of others. Even me too, picked Cryptocurrency ahead of others as a lucrative investment platform during this pandemic. I don't think if I didn't utilize my chances with Cryptocurrency I would have been on the profitable side.

Agriculture and food business is the kind of business that is always booming. Even during the coronavirus pandemic which has caused economic crisis in most countries, many businesses are struggling but agriculture is always strong because no matter what happens people need to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back