Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Ponzi scheme

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Mining

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say the investments in the food industry, because the food sector is the only sector that's still working even now, even in the pandemic, when people are giving priority to food more than anything else

Despite the current bearish run in cryptocurrency which affects its market value it is still the best investment among the rest as it will surely bounce back to it normal value just a matter of time. Real estate is not also bad if you have the knowledge and experience you will surely makes good profits from it.

Every investment comes with risk and environment also determine the kind of investment you do though if it is online Crypto currency is much more safe as compared to hyips and forex trading.

Despite the current bearish run in cryptocurrency which affects its market value it is still the best investment among the rest as it will surely bounce back to it normal value just a matter of time. Real estate is not also bad if you have the knowledge and experience you will surely makes good profits from it.
There are so many hopeful people who are investing in crypto maybe because they think the price will always fluctuate. For me, the risk is high in crypto trading because there is no concrete basis for the price changes. Especially when I had read about the whales that can manipulate the price of a crypto, I have lost motivation.

There are so many hopeful people who are investing in crypto maybe because they think the price will always fluctuate. For me, the risk is high in crypto trading because there is no concrete basis for the price changes. Especially when I had read about the whales that can manipulate the price of a crypto, I have lost motivation.
I also think that after the recent fall of the crypto market, it has become a better investment opportunity. You can enter the market as it is now trading at discount and hold positions for long term to earn Considerable profit.

Amongst all the above mentioned sectors, agriculture is profitable but it's also seasonal, while real estate is always profitable,the rest am not so sure of.

Amongst all the above mentioned sectors, agriculture is profitable but it's also seasonal, while real estate is always profitable,the rest am not so sure of.
the best business to invest in presently now is real estate business in this part of the world because this is a developing nation and in developing nation real estate helps to boost the economic standards and development of such nation.

the best business to invest in presently now is real estate business in this part of the world because this is a developing nation and in developing nation real estate helps to boost the economic standards and development of such nation.
Yeah i surely agree with you on that because for a developing nation,real estate is an important sector that aids the development of any nation.

Currently three investment tops it all. During the pandemic, there was a very high rate of people working on line. During the lockdown many decided to go into forex trading, hence there was an increase in the forex market. And most people started investing in crypto, especially during the high value of Bitcoin.

You are correct about agriculture been one of the profitable business, it is just that sometimes agriculture is time consuming and energy demanding most especially your presence. Agriculture needs you to be presence at all time to check the progress of your produce while other do not and not energy draining like farming.

For me it's the first three on the list. They all have the ability of making you a lot of money within a short period. It's what most people are going into.

Despite the fact that crypto currency is a good investment but i will choose agriculture this time because of how people are running after what they will eat.

If it was left for me I would pick cryptocurrency cos it is showing more progress in this festive season.
I would like to know which one you will recommend for me to invest in and why I should invest in it.

Don't forget to pick a poll.
Well I think I will pick cryptocurrency for short time investment because it is the smartest and reliable for now, then I can now consider agriculture and real estate for long time investment

The options you listed are all profitable business options that has every chance to bring the investor the profit he or she wants long time.

If it was left for me I would pick cryptocurrency cos it is showing more progress in this festive season.
I would like to know which one you will recommend for me to invest in and why I should invest in it.

Don't forget to pick a poll.
This is serious... I'm surprise most members voted for crypto currency leaving behind agriculture... Don't We know that agriculture is essential. It can never go into extinction..

Cryptocurrency is the number one in-demand at this time in the list. Many have ventured into Cryptocurrency investment adventure cos of what they've heard about it.

From the list you just outlined on which business is worth investing in at the moment for you, I will chose just two which is cryptocurrency investment and agriculture. Farming is becoming a very attractive venture this days

From the list of the aforementioned businesses I can only say that real estate management is the most profitable business at the moment followed by cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back