Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Ponzi scheme

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Mining

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for crypto ! Although I meant trade not stock. Buy wait sell is what i meant trade ultimate collection is USDT. And stock is raising amount of a certain coin's share. In my opinion lots of coins up and down and its ground priceline not going so much up to hold (BASE and FXS are 2 bright coins for hourly trade).

Investing in cryptocurrency is a very lucrative business.You can make a lot of profit in a few minutes. There are many other ways to make a profit, but no other platform can make as much profit as investing in cryptocurrencies.I also plan to invest in it in the future and I am just learning.I will invest in it when I learn and gain full experience

One lucative and most popular business you can do now is investing on Bitcoin, it is one of the fastest growing crytocurenccy and it pays well. Online business pays more than any business these days and anyone who wants to invest I will advise you invest on crytocurenccy.

Virtually every body will pick cryptocurrencies even me. It is very lucrative to involve now. Apart from that, I will choose real estate as ell. If well manged and practiced, it is also lucrative.

it
If it was left for me I would pick cryptocurrency cos it is showing more progress in this festive season.
I would like to know which one you will recommend for me to invest in and why I should invest in it.

Don't forget to pick a poll.
It is no other one but Crypto currency, investment in Crypto trading has showed positivity these days. if given the opportunity, I will use anything I have right now to invest in bitcoin.

Government bond funds are mutual funds that invest in debt securities issued by the U.S. government and its agencies.

The funds invest in debt instruments such as T-bills, T-notes, T-bonds and mortages-backed securities issued by government-sponsored enterprises such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These government bond funds are well-suited for the low-risk investor

The poll does not have an option for online store. I think selling online is the most lucrative business model at this time because of social distancing during the covid crisis. Amazon made a lot of money in 2020 and will continue to control ecommerce business.

Cryptocurrency is it.
People who invested in cryptocurrency as at December 1, 2020 made over 70% interest in just about 40days according to reports.

So you can still put your money in cryptocurrency and make some profits.
It is still on the rise.
Indeed they are very lucky and their profits still wasn't even finished yet since Cryptocurrencies Bitcoin in particular is still going even higher this year. There's no doubt that the best Investment one can do at the moment is to crypto currency.

Yeah, bitcoin in particular has been on the rise and still rising. It is no brainer. I will advice if you have some cash, buy butcoins and see where that takes you.
Goodluck.
Indeed they are very lucky and their profits still wasn't even finished yet since Cryptocurrencies Bitcoin in particular is still going even higher this year. There's no doubt that the best Investment one can do at the moment is to crypto currency.

Agriculture is the most profitable business or investment now in my country.

People investing in agriculture are making huge money because government have shifted attention to favour farmers now.

Government provide virtually everything they need in other to keep producing

Where Should I Invest Money?
  1. The Stock Market. The most common and arguably most beneficial place for an investor to put their money is into the stock market. ...
  2. Investment Bonds. ...
  3. Mutual Funds. ...
  4. Savings Accounts. ...
  5. Physical Commodities.

Yeah, bitcoin in particular has been on the rise and still rising. It is no brainer. I will advice if you have some cash, buy butcoins and see where that takes you.
Goodluck.
I was afraid to buy when the price was just 24000 usd because there's some speculations that it will only reach like 25k. I regret that i didn't buy then i could have made a lot of profit today if only i did.

The investment that is being profitable at this time is forex trade because opportunity arises to buy and sell although the covid-19 pandemic has affected most of all the world economy as the matter of fact you are still going to make your own profit but it won't look like the initial profit you have made before, I can assure you if you get your strategies right you will earn some money.

1. High-yield savings accounts. While not technically an investment, savings accounts offer a modest return on your money. ...
  2. Savings bonds. ...
  3. Certificates of deposit. ...
  4. Money market funds. ...
  5. Treasury bills, notes, bonds and TIPS. ...
  6. Corporate bonds. ...
  7. Dividend-paying stocks. ...
  8. Preferred stock.

There many investments that are good and profitable but I would have to choose one, I will choose a cryptocorrency.
Cryptocorrency is a profitable and lucrative investment that you can gain a lots of from without spending you stresse.

I think the smartest and most profitable options for me would be agriculture, cryptocurrency investing, stock, real estate and mining.but, I think the safest and most profitable by far would be real estate because it appreciates with time and it is a physical asset.

Cryptocurrency has been the most profitable investment during this covid-19 pandemic period, I read a statistics that said investing in Bitcoin has been profitable for 99.9% of times since November 2020 till early this year.

Crypto currency was the big dog last year festive season or not and also agriculture make second based on the price hike on food in my country as for Ponzi scheme, you should take it away from that list due to the fact that they always shutdown during the festive season

Ponzi schemes are going to cut people's hair during this period as many are of the opinion that they want quick money. Because of that, they will invest on anything that will promise to pay them fast and quickly not minding the consequences that is involved. To me, agriculture is the way to go at this particular moment.

If it was left for me I would pick cryptocurrency cos it is showing more progress in this festive season.
I would like to know which one you will recommend for me to invest in and why I should invest in it.

Don't forget to pick a poll.
If we want to invest nowadays, we have to invest in cryptocurrency which will prove to be an important business for us in the future. The value of different types of cryptocurrencies is low today and will go up a lot in the feature. If we invest in them today, we can easily reap the benefits in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back