Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Ponzi scheme

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Mining

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Online business is very good to invest this time, or livestock business is very lucrative business in this time, if you invest in livestock farming business is very nice business someone can start in this period of time.

Crypto currency is the booming business at the moment. It is not just booming but also lucrative kind of investment that one need to venture into.
I missed an opportunity that came my way last year march: someone introduced Ethereum to at 54,000 naira in March last year but now as at today it is around 490,000+ naira
The value is growing and increasing every day.

If it was left for me I would pick cryptocurrency cos it is showing more progress in this festive season.
I would like to know which one you will recommend for me to invest in and why I should invest in it.

Don't forget to pick a poll.
I will pick agriculture. The borders of my country was closed which made importation of food impossible. So it has seen a surging price in some food commodities like rice, palm oil, beans, even onions. So it is agriculture.

As for me, I will consider crypto currency and agriculture, this business are really lucrative, with profit and so easy to start, just that proper knowledge must be sort before you can invest into it,so that you understand the logic

Agriculture and gold are the best investment this time. There are lots of food insecurities around the world. People are dying of hunger on daily basis especially in their eworld countries. Whoever invest in gold will surely reap the rewards in multiple folds as gold is the rare commodity

Online savings accounts and cash management accounts provide higher rates of return than you’ll get in a traditional bank savings or checking account. Cash management accounts are like a savings account-checking account hybrid: They may pay interest rates similar to savings accounts, but are typically offered by brokerage firms and may come with debit cards or checks.

If it was left for me I would pick cryptocurrency cos it is showing more progress in this festive season.
I would like to know which one you will recommend for me to invest in and why I should invest in it.

I have also cast my vote in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the best option at the moment for investment because it can give good profit without any loss i always strongly recommend to others for cryptocurrency investment.

The most profitable investment is in cryptocurrency because nowadays their rate in cryptocurrency is very high so those who invested in it have earned more money and profit. Corrupt currency is the best and the best at the moment.

if you have extra thousands of Dollars that you want to invest in something tangible then I advise you to go and invest in cryptocurrency , you need to know the type of cryptocurrency that will have value in the future and invest in it you may be surprised to find out that the cryptocurrency you bought for $500 might worth up to three or $2000 in the nearest future. That's what I can advise people to go into because they are genuine

Going into Real Estate at this point in time would be very profitable, i would say the same for cryptocurrency as I invested some money on five different coins some few days ago, I'm currently running at loss but I believe they would rise again within the coming week.

I'm not sure why you added Ponzi there. Of all the aforementioned investment I think it best you focus on crypto currency , Forex trading. If you have enough funds to go around then they all very good investment plan. Agriculture and real estate are also safe and secure investment plan.

I would advise against Crypto currency right now because we know this currencies are very unstable. Forex is also not a child's thing, it comes with a lot of risk. So I would opt for real estate and agriculture which are more assuring but you just have to be patient.

My usual choice for safe investment is real estate. The only problem is that it needs a big amount especially if the investment is a lot in a decent residential village. My plan to buy land in a rural area also takes time because of the high price for the 1 hectare land. We have investment in stocks but that is just a gratuity from the employer of my wife. We do not buy stocks. With gold that is good investment but I am not interested even in jewelry. I only save my excess money in the bank for the meantime.

I think investing in cryptocurrency will be beneficial today. The importance of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day in the world. Investors are becoming more and more attracted to it. If we talk about investment, we can easily make money after gaining experience in it.

Perhaps at the moment, as many say, the best investment is cryptocurrency. But I prefer real estate, which is profitable today and tomorrow, it will always be profitable in the short, medium or long term. The real estate sector does not only refer to the sale of real estate, there are also rentals that produce monthly profits.

Nowadays, I'm more interested in crypto investment. One of my mistake is that I didn't invest on it sooner. But now I'm focusing on it and will start withdrawing my earnings from online sites on crypto method. My other option is stock investment, as I have a little more knowledge about it compared to the first thing I mentioned.

Although cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and risky, but i think investment in cryptocurrencies with experience and trading skills can give you a a huge amount profit, but be aware that there is always a big risk on crypto, so if you can take risk, go and do it wisely.

If we talk about other business which are of small nature or big that's a great risk these days because we don't know for how long the penedamic situation of covid go for and physical business may not be succeed. So cryptocurency now is at top to invest specially bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency is the best platform for investing. If you have money and you want to make a profit by investing in them, invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum.Both these currencies are growing day by day and people are making good profits from it۔Nowadays, cryptocurrency is on the rise and its value has increased exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back