What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
There are many real and ligit websites that pay for content writing, but I have used uptrend and read cash, they are easy to use and pay for the the content writing and engagement of people.

The first one the comes into my mind is Mylot. It has been paying for more than a decade, I think. Though I'm currently not active there but I'm pretty sure it's still paying. Next one is Forumcoin, on which I discovered on mylot. Then berrmoneyforum, I've seen a lot of member talking about it. Now, hopefully, bizdustry will stick for many years like those mentioned above.

if you have a good writing skill don't look for get paid to write website that will only pay you a little amount of money compared to the effort you meant to provide a high-quality writing, if you are really good at writing you can register on fiverr and start offering your skill there and you might get a reasonable amount of money from people who are willing to write content, books or other writing ,from there you can make a lot of money from it than get paid to write website that only pay you a small amount of money
Post automatically merged:

if you have a good writing skill don't look for get paid to write website that will only pay you a little amount of money compared to the effort you meant to provide a high-quality writing, if you are really good at writing you can register on fiverr and start offering your skill there and you might get a reasonable amount of money from people who are willing to write content, books or other writing ,from there you can make a lot of money from it than get paid to write website that only pay you a small amount of money

In my experience, bizdustry has been legit paying out for months now. Other sites include dimeforum and BMF (tho I have personally never used BMF, but based on reviews I hear, we are made to believe that). But I prefer bizdustry because of its prompt payments!

they are such site which has been trusted for years now
Like ehow Media which has been paying for more than 15 years and people have earned good money. You also have vocal.media which pays pretty good amountof money. You can also post on the hubpages and make some money. I'd recommend you to check out these sites and see if they fit your earning requirement

Mostly scam sites are facing by me in last year .after a long search this site comes to me. I am very glad to use this site .its legal website and not scamming.I work hard on this site and hope for the best with bizdustry.

I don't know alot of paid to write websites that are legit except beermoneyforum that I know people have actually been paid from.

The only one I know have been paying, I joined two months ago that is Bizdustry, hope Bizdustry will remain legit. A lot of people have been benefited a lot from this platform.

Yeah forumcoin and beermoneyforum have been long standing for a while and regardless the reward incentive being low but they pay. Is there any forum that is an african forum that you can earn from?

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
The free paid to post sites that I think has been running for years is beermoneyforum. I think you already know, it has been running for more than 2 years now and still pays accordingly. Other writing platform such as medium has been operating more 3 years now and still pays.

I know of two get paid to write sites that have been legit for a very long time. They are beer money forum and forum coin. Those two are really great and I enjoy working in them. I hope the new sites will be like them.

The free paid to post sites that I think has been running for years is beermoneyforum. I think you already know, it has been running for more than 2 years now and still pays accordingly. Other writing platform such as medium has been operating more 3 years now and still pays.
While paid to post forums can be uplifting in terms of making money online, however, in the long run posting on forums can be tiring because you will have to remain very active to earn. However, sites like Medium where you can earn residual income are better you will continue to earn from your writings for many tears to come.

While paid to post forums can be uplifting in terms of making money online, however, in the long run posting on forums can be tiring because you will have to remain very active to earn. However, sites like Medium where you can earn residual income are better you will continue to earn from your writings for many tears to come.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I have heard a lot about medium and I even registered some time ago but it seems l did not understand how it actually works. Have you ever worked there before please? How does it work, can you please explain things to my understanding?. I would be greatful if you can provide any info about them.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I have heard a lot about medium and I even registered some time ago but it seems l did not understand how it actually works. Have you ever worked there before please? How does it work, can you please explain things to my understanding?. I would be greatful if you can provide any info about them.
I am not on medium, however, I know how it works. You need to join their partner program to earn. partner program is not available for a lot of countries. Even if partner program is available for your country, make sure stripe is also available in your country because in order to receive payment from medium, you need stripe account.

I am not on medium, however, I know how it works. You need to join their partner program to earn. partner program is not available for a lot of countries. Even if partner program is available for your country, make sure stripe is also available in your country because in order to receive payment from medium, you need stripe account.
Okay thanks for the information. I will try to check it out for more information and also see whether l can work over there. As you said, maybe my country will even not be part of their supported countries because over here we have less advantages with sites like that.

Okay thanks for the information. I will try to check it out for more information and also see whether l can work over there. As you said, maybe my country will even not be part of their supported countries because over here we have less advantages with sites like that.
They don't have this policy started clearly, however, I think they are not available for tier 3 country. If you are from tier 3 country, Medium may not be available for you. Well, anyone can post on Medium, however, in order to be approved for their partnership program so that you earn from your articles, you will have to be from accepted countries.

They don't have this policy started clearly, however, I think they are not available for tier 3 country. If you are from tier 3 country, Medium may not be available for you. Well, anyone can post on Medium, however, in order to be approved for their partnership program so that you earn from your articles, you will have to be from accepted countries.
Okay thanks again for making things more clearer. Then l guess l will not be able to work there considering their policies. This is because l'm from a pure tier three countries and I was just guessing we might not be available there because I have never heard about medium from my country's writers even though they are quite many.

I think the one that has been legit for years is beermoneyforum and a lot of people have benefited a lot from it
I haven't tried any of the forums listed above. It seems BMF and forum coin has stand the test of time and with the reviews checked here the rewards might not be that much for your time spent but it's sure you will get your money paid.

One of the legit Get Paid to write site I know that has been reigning for years is Upwork, Upwork is not only a get paid to write site but also a platform for freelancers where they can apply or submit Job Proposals to jobs and clients will in turn hire them and pay them an agreed beforehand amount of money upon completion of the project.

I haven't tried any of the forums listed above. It seems BMF and forum coin has stand the test of time and with the reviews checked here the rewards might not be that much for your time spent but it's sure you will get your money paid.
I think you could just earn more from the site during your free time ,because that is the the time you wouldnt even care if the earning is low or not ,but to just ease of stress and other things attached i think

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back